Dying isn’t meant to be something scary

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

No face for your fucked up mind
Truth is we don’t know what happens after we die and no answer is better than the next

The most plausible answer is we go into a state of nonexistence but that isn’t such a bad thing since we’ve been in that state for way longer than weve ever been alive billions of years

Also as long as we’re alive we will never not exsist you don’t feel anything in that state

Honestly something that could be frightening is living eternally in á heaven since our life is so short we can’t possibly Grasp what it would be like to live for eternity billions of trillions of years would that even be good? Would we not eventually get tired of life and it would become torture?

Reencarnation is plausible and seems good enough since according to many cultures it relies on karma as to how sweet ur next life will be

Heck maybe we even wake up out of a super immersive 21st century life simulator game and this whole time we we’re just some guy in the future playing a VR game of a whole human life it is also plausible we honestly have no idea

Really anything is possible :feelskek:

Dnrd, repent to Christ before its too late❤️❤️:chad::chad:

After death, its like being in a deep sleep which we could never wake up from. You don't have any sensations or feelings. Just pure blissful darkness of void.

Dnrd nigger your threads are so bad

• So Sad
Reactions: majesticincel
this shitskin is now pagan?:pepefrown:

• JFL
Reactions: RawMogger
Dnrd, repent to Christ before its too late❤️❤️:chad::chad:
I also speak about it and it’s an argument to be made as if our minds are prepared to live for eternity in a heaven with no possibility of an end

It seems like too long

• Hmm...
Reactions: exo
After death, its like being in a deep sleep which we could never wake up from. You don't have any sensations or feelings. Just pure blissful darkness of void.
Even tho I base myself on evidence that isn’t guaranteed either

After death for all we know we could just loop our life again for the millionth time anything is possible

• Woah
Reactions: Lingesan Periyaandi
You reincarnate over and over until your soul becomes one with the universe.

You died already? how do you know?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lingesan Periyaandi and Iasacrko
Dnrd nigger your threads are so bad
My threads are about sparking curiosity and thinking

It’s very frustrating to me people don’t have the urge to think about things but that makes sense as we are discouraged from childhood to question anything and grow up thinking linearly

You died already? how do you know?
Exactly it’s impossible to know nobody can prove it

Literally any theory is plausible since we don’t even grasp the concept or reason of life or time

• +1
Reactions: RawMogger
cope + dnr + لا إله إلا الله

Nah, darkness is the absence of light, this implies there's something existing in non-existence, hence it’s also not a deep sleep state. You're not existing anymore, not a single combination of atom resembles what used to be someone who rotted on .org, just nature telling you 'dnrd' It's just over buddy boyo. No more 'raet me, am subhuman or ltn?'

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
Nah, darkness is the absence of light, this implies there's something existing in non-existence, hence it’s also not a deep sleep state. You're not existing anymore, not a singular atom. Just nature telling you 'dnrd' It's just over buddy boyo. No more 'raet me, am subhuman or ltn?'
Arguably sleeping is a time skip

When u sleep unless u have a dream u usually can’t recall the darkness it’s like as soon as ur body turns off from ur perception it turns back on in a second when u wake up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back