Platinum
Screenshot 20190803 223949
Screenshot 20190803 223942
Screenshot 20190803 223923

Classic north Atlantid pretty boy jb slayer

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553 and Pietrosiek
classic high 6
gl enough to be a big part of a teen drama but not the classic hot guy a 7 would be

mogs everyone ive seen on this forum

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553 and rtsssy
classic high 6
gl enough to be a big part of a teen drama but not the classic hot guy a 7 would be

2-3 users here mog him

coloring halo. close set eyes, average jaw

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
guy in the op has soy face, lookism refugee def. mogs him to death

does he fucks you fat punjabi ass daily?
nah but Im sure I will fuck your gay greek ass daily soon mate. greeks are known for being homosexual

nah but Im sure I will fuck your gay greek ass daily soon mate. greeks are known for being homosexual

keep crying for greeks ugly punjabi

btw you couldn't even fuck your hand with your tiny ethnic stick

stop coping saying you are white you are just like us nigga except more gay and lower T

• JFL
Reactions: Salludon
punjabi-man-showing-finger-600w-671506321.jpg

is a faggot

greeks are creators of eu, caged so hard at your hard cope fucking brainded curry
what could I possibly be coping about. you greeks have the same skin tone as my mother
you are ethnic

what could I possibly be coping about. you greeks have the same skin tone as my mother
you are ethnic

my entire family is blonde and pale, most of the greeks are either have tanned olive skin(tanned olive skin is still a white trait, greeks, itallians, spanitards etc etc) or white skin. you are just coping buddy boyo

my entire family is blonde and pale, most of the greeks are either have tanned olive skin(tanned olive skin is still a white trait, greeks, itallians, spanitards etc etc) or white skin. you are just coping buddy boyo
tanned olive skin = ethnic

tanned olive skin = ethnic

we have european roots so therefore automaticly white. skin colour doesn't make you directly white btw, pheno does.

classic high 6

lol if you think he mogs @Salludon

we have european roots so therefore automaticly white. skin colour doesn't make you directly white btw, pheno does.
this can apply to iranians if thats true. meaning that afghanis and iranians are not ethnic .

if pheno does then that means albino Indians are white which is not true.

its about your relation distance from nordics since they are white as fuck.

this can apply to iranians if thats true. meaning that afghanis and iranians are not ethnic .

if pheno does then that means albino Indians are white which is not true.

its about your relation distance from nordics since they are white as fuck.

i am talking about pheno you cuck, do you know what it is?

portrait-Shaun_Ross.jpg

this man has albino yet you can understand he is afro-american. non of these races you've said have white phenos lmaoo

• +1
Reactions: rtsssy
i am talking about pheno you cuck, do you know what it is?

portrait-Shaun_Ross.jpg

this man has albino yet you can understand he is afro-american. non of these races you've said have white phenos lmaoo

JFL

they don't look white
thats because they are fucking albino. dye their hair black or blonde and you won't be able to pick them apart in britain

this guy is also one.

there are slight differences but mostly phenotype is similar why would it not be ? we share ancestry by the proto Indo europeans

I wish i looked like this