Dyorotic is so right

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
I’m severely low T. But I like it like this. I’m gonna get some E pills from my doctor so I can keep my hair in and estrogenmaxx.

I’m emotional, so what? What are you gonna do about it? Cry to me about my emotional outbursts ? 😂😂😂

My presence on this forum and my emotions are a PACKAGE DEAL. Take it or leave it. If u don’t want to deal with it, then just put me on ignore. Not doing so only proves I have a lofty penthouse inside your head

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2756 and Deleted member 3299
dyorotic is a fagot sent by pharma companies to sell their gay dht (HEAVY ESTROGENIZING) powders. he is indeed a faggot and i live rent free on his head.

• JFL
Reactions: LookistWorld, Deleted member 2756 and Blackout.xl
@Dyorotic2

you are a funny guy

ok, i'll ignore you bro.

sounds good.

ok, i'll ignore you bro.

sounds good.
U still came into my thread? Rent free asf. Ur head is comfortable and has tons of space indeed.

dyorotic is a fagot sent by pharma companies to sell their gay dht (HEAVY ESTROGENIZING) powders. he is indeed a faggot and i live rent free on his head.
keep taking creatine you testosteroneless creature.
U still came into my thread? Rent free asf. Ur head is comfortable and has tons of space indeed.
you tagged me gaylord

keep taking creatine you testosteroneless creature.

you tagged me gaylord
So u still responded to my comment? Not on ignore yet I see. Me being in your head is proven without a shadow of a doubt now. Keep coping brother, indeed.