E dating > irl coping

Iblameelijah

Iblameelijah

Bronze
about one in every million girls I talk to can put up with me even as a friend, let alone romantically. they usually won’t even talk to me. I have to be talking to girls RAPIDLY to even find ONE who will show me even the slightest bit of attention. I can’t talk to hundreds of girls per week in person. I can only talk to that many online bc there are so many more girls to meet. On top of this, there is a zero percent chance I’ll find a girl irl who is okay with how degenerate i am. I have to find one online. And I’m talking countries away. I don’t date for sex anyways. I hope to have a real connection i want to be a married man.

• Woah
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
about one in every million girls I talk to can put up with me even as a friend, let alone romantically. they usually won’t even talk to me. I have to be talking to girls RAPIDLY to even find ONE who will show me even the slightest bit of attention. I can’t talk to hundreds of girls per week in person. I can only talk to that many online bc there are so many more girls to meet. On top of this, there is a zero percent chance I’ll find a girl irl who is okay with how degenerate i am. I have to find one online. And I’m talking countries away. I don’t date for sex anyways. I hope to have a real connection i want to be a married man.

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
FA73B2DB 8CD7 49F6 9AB6 94CEE602B945
wrap it up

dnrd "iblameelijah":lul: