• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin, shizuku11111, LuckyBeast and 1 other person
no. just no.

Its true only gay men stoop that low

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock and LuckyBeast
wait what... are you serious.....? the females I've been talking to were all dudes the entire time..........???????

wait what... are you serious.....? the females I've been talking to were all dudes the entire time..........???????
Depends on how woke u r…

how many of them are trannies

• +1
Reactions: got.daim
they fuck the best

• +1
Reactions: got.daim
You're right, these "e girls" that really play into the niche of interests of dudes should be suspicious now. I remember there used to be this "based Aryan" white nationalist "e girl" on Twitter. They would post pictures with their white nationalist banner on their wall and they would wear those facemasks that's popular for white supremacists to wear, so you'd just see this "based" blue eyed blonde egirl, well it came out is was some femboy/trans.

Same with this guy, dudes see big ass, big titties, and guns and their brains get stunned and they can't notice that it's a dude, a trans woman. What woman has enough interests in niche 4chanesque white supremacist groups or guns, enough to make it their persona? They don't, that's because it's dudes behind those accounts who know how to play into the fantasies of dudes, and they know because they're dudes themselves. They know hot "woman" with niche male interests will create a loyal fan base.

• +1
Reactions: deadstock