Earlobes

chasing aesthetics

chasing aesthetics

Bronze
Just get em reduced gotta be a nice touch right?
Earlobes look kinda retarded imo, what do you guys think?

sure, granted that they are an actual failo and not just average

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
sure, granted that they are an actual failo and not just average
Well i mean, if one has the money to spend they don't have to be failo tier to get the surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Ponder and StrangerDanger
  • +1
Reactions: chasing aesthetics
I guess, why not. there's always things to improve
Yes, a lot of people ignore things because they only increase their x/10 score by 0.05.. But if you do 10 of these small details... well hey, thats 0.5....

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Yes, a lot of people ignore things because they only increase their x/10 score by 0.05.. But if you do 10 of these small details... well hey, thats 0.5....
Agree, all the small things matter a lot. It becomes very apparent when using the filters on FaceApp which makes you look so much better through small changes here and there. If you have the money and think it will improve you I see no reason why not to

• +1
Agree, all the small things matter a lot. It becomes very apparent when using the filters on FaceApp which makes you look so much better through small changes here and there. If you have the money and think it will improve you I see no reason why not to
Yeah, even like stuff like fucking doing 100 calf raises at home in the stairs or some shit every day, takes like 2 minutes of your day and you can do it while waiting for your food to be done in the microwave or some shit.

And a conditioner in your hair every time you shover makes your hair look and feel better.

• +1
Do you color your eyebrows? and fix them up?

Do you color your eyebrows? and fix them up?
Not yet am like 20% bf so theres no point but I plan to dye them darker in the summer when am lean, currently using castor oil on my lashes and eyebrows though + eating beta carotene, slight improvement so far but nothing major. wbu

• +1
Not yet am like 20% bf so theres no point but I plan to dye them darker in the summer when am lean, currently using castor oil on my lashes and eyebrows though + eating beta carotene, slight improvement so far but nothing major. wbu
I color, pluck and use minox. Honestly i think minox is way more effective than castor oil. For lashes i guess the best would be latisse/bimatoprost, i use maybeline eye lash serum.

• +1
I color, pluck and use minox. Honestly i think minox is way more effective than castor oil. For lashes i guess the best would be latisse/bimatoprost, i use maybeline eye lash serum.
Yeah minox appears to be more effective but I am frightened to use it as am 18 and have seen mixed opinions such as it destroying collagen. Have you had any success with the minox on your brows or the eyelash serum so far? I'd like to improve my brow density

• +1
Yeah minox appears to be more effective but I am frightened to use it as am 18 and have seen mixed opinions such as it destroying collagen. Have you had any success with the minox on your brows or the eyelash serum so far? I'd like to improve my brow density
I think i see some good minox results already actually yes, i have been putting minox on my brows for like 1.5 months only, and the thing is it takes some time before you see results with minox because the hair that you have stimulated growth to with minox has to actually emerge, which may take some time since the rest phase of hairs and all that. I have been really messy with it, so i spilled a lot of minox like over and to the side of the brow, and im getting some hair over there, looks kind of weird honestly, have to pluck it lol. Im more precise with it now tho.

I have only used the eyelash serum for a week, and i think i have to give it atleast a month.

What about your castor oil on your lashes? any results?

• +1
I think i see some good minox results already actually yes, i have been putting minox on my brows for like 1.5 months only, and the thing is it takes some time before you see results with minox because the hair that you have stimulated growth to with minox has to actually emerge, which may take some time since the rest phase of hairs and all that. I have been really messy with it, so i spilled a lot of minox like over and to the side of the brow, and im getting some hair over there, looks kind of weird honestly, have to pluck it lol. Im more precise with it now tho.

I have only used the eyelash serum for a week, and i think i have to give it atleast a month.

What about your castor oil on your lashes? any results?
Damn that sounds really good, I'd love to have denser brows so I will definitely check it out
I have only used castor oil for like 2 weeks and the changes so far are pretty insignificant except that my brows have become slightly darker I already have ok eyelashes but I will keep putting it for a few weeks more to see if I get any success

• +1
Damn that sounds really good, I'd love to have denser brows so I will definitely check it out
I have only used castor oil for like 2 weeks and the changes so far are pretty insignificant except that my brows have become slightly darker I already have ok eyelashes but I will keep putting it for a few weeks more to see if I get any success
Ideal brow color is black. maybe if you have blonde hair dark brown is the best, but yeah. Id highly recommend use a black dye on them. any generic black yebrow dye product for like 3 dollars works just fine. It's really cool because you might have some very light colored eyebrow hairs, so when you color them, you virtually just got a eyebrow transplant. looks soo thicker.

• +1
Ideal brow color is black. maybe if you have blonde hair dark brown is the best, but yeah. Id highly recommend use a black dye on them. any generic black yebrow dye product for like 3 dollars works just fine. It's really cool because you might have some very light colored eyebrow hairs, so when you color them, you virtually just got a eyebrow transplant. looks soo thicker.
Do you dye them? If so how regularly do you need to do it and how long does it take. I have medium brown hair & pale white skin so wouldn't it look off if I dyed them completly black?

• +1
I have medium brown hair aswell, i used to tan but fuck that shit, ruins your skin over time. If you use self tanner it wouldn't look weird. But i mean look at ian somerhalder in the vampire diaries, very pale and it doesn't look weird at all.

I dye them about every second week. I wash my face with a mild cleanser every morning and night, so if you dont use any soap in your face it could probably last up to like 4 weeks.

Eyebrows is such a huge looksmax. Evolutionarily speaking eyebrows are really important for body language and communication, makes sense that eyebrows are really important to look good.

• +1
I have medium brown hair aswell, i used to tan but fuck that shit, ruins your skin over time. If you use self tanner it wouldn't look weird. But i mean look at ian somerhalder in the vampire diaries, very pale and it doesn't look weird at all.

I dye them about every second week. I wash my face with a mild cleanser every morning and night, so if you dont use any soap in your face it could probably last up to like 4 weeks.

Eyebrows is such a huge looksmax. Evolutionarily speaking eyebrows are really important for body language and communication, makes sense that eyebrows are really important to look good.
Yeah north atlandids pheno mogs but I unfortunately got unlucky with shit colored eyes. Eyebrowmaxxing is definitely legit so but I'm suspecting that together with a tan might change my pheno:lul: but it's worth it no doubt. The dying process seems simple though, do you notice the color fade away between the 2 weeks or is it enough to remain the same?

• +1
Yeah north atlandids pheno mogs but I unfortunately got unlucky with shit colored eyes. Eyebrowmaxxing is definitely legit so but I'm suspecting that together with a tan might change my pheno:lul: but it's worth it no doubt. The dying process seems simple though, do you notice the color fade away between the 2 weeks or is it enough to remain the same?
Every 2 weeks is maintenance. I guess at the 2 week mark is when i notice the color has faded a little.

What ethnicity are you?

• +1