Early teen girls are fucking insufferable

TUSSELEIF

TUSSELEIF

Kingdom of Jerusalem
I entered a hotel to wait for the bus some time and sat down in the lounge. Later came a group of early teen foids (probably 2009-2011 born), and all they kept yapping about was how big their ass was, fucking boys, wanking, sucking, all that crap. Then they sat down close to me, just a table away, and went on about the same shit. Then one of the girls called her dad and had him on the speaker, then the other girls all came and yapped about wanking, sucking, fucking, all to the dad. Absolute brutality for the cuck dad, raising these whores. Then one of them started talking about me, saying "the guy next to you" looked "like the guy you fucked yesterday" (just because I have curtains lol). Not sure if I'm to take that as a compliment or not, but fucking hell, it took me back to middle school when I was incel and a turbo loner who wandered the school alone, and I was just invisible to girls and people in general, and only time they acknowledged my existence they just made some snarky remarks

IMG 1234

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pau Torres, BrainrottenZoomer, ihearvoices and 15 others
ah, these girls are already in their nordic whore phase

• +1
Reactions: ksander, sexy, motiascension and 4 others
jbmaxxers in denial that their teen virgins have already been deflowered by teenGODs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrainrottenZoomer, sexy, slavicpsycho and 4 others
must be low class niggers. i went into a starbucks to charge my phone and use their wifi, all the 14-16yo white girls were well behaved, they were dressed like prostitutes and i could see their labia sticking out the bottom of their short shorts, but they were not saying anything degenerate. some of these girls were like 4'5 but you could tell from the way they dressed and walked, that they've been sucking dick and taking it up the ass.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, \/orman, sportsmogger and 9 others
must be low class niggers. i went into a starbucks to charge my phone and use their wifi, all the 14-16yo white girls were well behaved, they were dressed like prostitutes and i could see their labia sticking out the bottom of their short shorts, but they were not saying anything degenerate. some of these girls were like 4'5 but you could tell from the way they dressed and walked, that they've been sucking dick and taking it up the ass.
They were as white as you can get, I posted a pic. They are like this because they are coddled from birth, their parents are giga cucks and they are set 0 boundaries and can do whatever the fuck they like

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STAMPEDE, sportsmogger, sexy and 1 other person
They were as white as you can get, I posted a pic. They are like this because they are coddled from birth, their parents are giga cucks and they are set 0 boundaries and can do whatever the fuck they like
they dress like femcels jfl
white girls here dont dress like that
even if its cold they dress in jeggings or some shit to show their ass

• +1
Reactions: \/orman, sexy and truthhurts
I entered a hotel to wait for the bus some time and sat down in the lounge. Later came a group of early teen foids (probably 2009-2011 born), and all they kept yapping about was how big their ass was, fucking boys, wanking, sucking, all that crap. Then they sat down close to me, just a table away, and went on about the same shit. Then one of the girls called her dad and had him on the speaker, then the other girls all came and yapped about wanking, sucking, fucking, all to the dad. Absolute brutality for the cuck dad, raising these whores. Then one of them started talking about me, saying "the guy next to you" looked "like the guy you fucked yesterday" (just because I have curtains lol). Not sure if I'm to take that as a compliment or not, but fucking hell, it took me back to middle school when I was incel and a turbo loner who wandered the school alone, and I was just invisible to girls and people in general, and only time they acknowledged my existence they just made some snarky remarks

View attachment 3234197
pred

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
tales from bombay metro

Thats just the lower classes being insufferable, has nothing to do with teen girls

mirin curtains
i have nigger hair so i cant have curtains

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and TUSSELEIF
Teenagers in general are annoying as hell

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Where are mythical innocent angelic nordic girls at then?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and TUSSELEIF
Ruinwd my njght bud

• So Sad
Reactions: TUSSELEIF