Earpill is brutal

jrobts.

jrobts.

Bronze
Jfl all my friends are gonna get buzz cuts and I probably have one of the best facial structures out of all of them but my ears stick out like Dumbo so I can't get the buzz. It sucks cuz I'm blonde as well so I'd be slaying Eminem fan girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 26859, poopoohead and 2 others
Surgery or death

Over, foids will think youre hiding balding
Nope I put a bit of fringe out the front like this guy and this looks really aesthetic. So it's a solid looksmax as it gives me the nice facial structure of a buzz cut but still shows my dirty blonde hair
Images 2

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Otoplasty is quite cheap

Just don't get it from some cheap ass surgeon who'll glue your ears back to your skull and make you look retarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901, jrobts. and Deleted member 21403
Otoplasty is quite cheap

Just don't get it from some cheap ass surgeon who'll glue your ears back to your skull and make you look retarded
i dont think the surgeon matters a lot for otoplasty, you should deff go for the cheapest, its probably the most simple plastic surgery there aint much that can go wrong. just look at the before and after pics of that surgeon and decide for yourself. and dont worry if they look too pinned back, they settle in about 3 to 6 months

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772