Ears are a very underrated black pill

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
Ppl usually don’t put much importance on it but it can honestly make or break a face

For example a guy like chico

Normal pic
03ED7B75 D0CF 4306 AD6D 7A3DB3F1E5F9

Ears look fine not taking any attention away from his face

Now with mouse ears
8BC9897B B369 42D1 8CA2 4C816D1AE9CB

As you can see, even with a chad face the attention shifts to his ears

That’s why having those ears is a major looksmin and if you’re unlucky enough to have them I recommend surgery or long hair.

It really breaks a face no matter how much you mog the attention always goes to your ears

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, brianxx, Big White Cuck and 8 others
i have said this many times

Poor pispot

Got mine done at the age of 6. My mom knew that if i get older im gonna get bullied. My dad has Dumbo genetics. My brother got these flying fucks jfl poor guy

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Zoom on his face it look better aslo it add an exotic halo a bit like an elf or final fantasy character

Ppl usually don’t put much importance on it but it can honestly make or break a face

Normal pic
View attachment 2648991

Now with mouse ears
View attachment 2648992

That’s why having those ears is a major looksmin and if you’re unlucky enough to have them I recommend surgery or long hair.

It really breaks a face no matter how much you mog the attention always goes to your ears
IQ = 0

people who have this trait are less then %1

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48830

Normal pic
View attachment 2648991

Now with mouse ears
View attachment 2648992

honestly, i think awful ears are kind of rare.

for the majority of guys, it makes no difference. i used to think i had big ears but i was just retarded and had a buzz cut.

Normal pic
View attachment 2648991

Now with mouse ears
View attachment 2648992

you could do this with any feature and make it look noticebaly bad to the point it throws off the rest of the face. 95 percent of sub 5s arent sub 5 due to their ears so not they are not rlly underrated

easy fix

• +1
Reactions: finn899
just make a feature look deformed to prove it's importance theory

just make your kids wear headphones