(Earsmaxxing) Learn how to move the ears cartilage to undo the protruding ears effect… or other recommendations.

D

Deleted member 31845

It's not time for it to over
Ear support may vary from person to person. In general, ears are made of cartilage, a flexible connective tissue that provides some structure and support. However, the firmness of the cartilage can vary in each individual, resulting in differences in the shape and stiffness of the ears.

There are 2 types:

1. In some people, the ear cartilage can be softer and more flexible, which can make the ears more mobile and malleable. This can make the ears more prone to drooping or folding down.
IMG 4100

2. In other cases, the ear cartilage may be stronger and stiffer, providing firmer support. This can result in ears that are less mobile and more rigid in shape.
IMG 4100

Today I will talk about the 2 problem, well to start with what i have mentioned all the ears that are prominent are rigid for this reason we will have to learn to remove that rigidity for first…
1. First we will have to press our helical rim with the palm of our hands and that your palm almost practically covers your ear
2. After putting your hand turn it backwards and that the fingers can touch the back of your head (that your fingers grab with the other fingers)
3. After this press your ears and keep pressing them for at least 10 - 20 minutes (do it 2 times a day)

Example:
Perspective from the side

Perspective from the back
IMG 4110

After 1 week when you feel it is softer your cartilage learns how to move the muscles of your face, the effects vary in the dedication that is committed or the person that does it.
just be persistent

Important:
when your face muscles are at rest it won't work (obviously).

Other faster options:
Cheap:

use glue so that your ears are facing backwards. but what kind of glue?

1. Cosmetic Adhesives: These adhesives are formulated to be safe on the skin and are easy to remove without causing damage.

2. Medical Grade Adhesives: Some adhesives used in the medical field, such as cyanoacrylate adhesive, can be used for skin applications.

Expensive:
Otoplasty:
is a surgical procedure performed to correct deformities or irregularities in the ears.

Otostick: Is an adhesive product designed to temporarily correct the appearance of protruding or separated ears. It consists of thin, transparent adhesive tapes that are applied to the back of the ear to help keep them in a closer position to the head. (Link)

Thank you very much for reading I hope it helps you, If you have any question, don't wait to ask.

cut your ears off for maximum aerodynamics and scarymaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and Deleted member 31845
Ear support may vary from person to person. In general, ears are made of cartilage, a flexible connective tissue that provides some structure and support. However, the firmness of the cartilage can vary in each individual, resulting in differences in the shape and stiffness of the ears.

There are 2 types:

1. In some people, the ear cartilage can be softer and more flexible, which can make the ears more mobile and malleable. This can make the ears more prone to drooping or folding down.
View attachment 2345673

2. In other cases, the ear cartilage may be stronger and stiffer, providing firmer support. This can result in ears that are less mobile and more rigid in shape.
View attachment 2345675

Today I will talk about the 2 problem, well to start with what i have mentioned all the ears that are prominent are rigid for this reason we will have to learn to remove that rigidity for first…
1. First we will have to press our helical rim with the palm of our hands and that your palm almost practically covers your ear
2. After putting your hand turn it backwards and that the fingers can touch the back of your head (that your fingers grab with the other fingers)
3. After this press your ears and keep pressing them for at least 10 - 20 minutes (do it 2 times a day)

Example:

View attachment 2345930

After 1 week when you feel it is softer your cartilage learns how to move the muscles of your face, the effects vary in the dedication that is committed or the person that does it.
just be persistent

Important:

Other faster options:
Cheap:

1. Cosmetic Adhesives: These adhesives are formulated to be safe on the skin and are easy to remove without causing damage.

2. Medical Grade Adhesives: Some adhesives used in the medical field, such as cyanoacrylate adhesive, can be used for skin applications.

Expensive:
Otoplasty:
is a surgical procedure performed to correct deformities or irregularities in the ears.

Otostick: Is an adhesive product designed to temporarily correct the appearance of protruding or separated ears. It consists of thin, transparent adhesive tapes that are applied to the back of the ear to help keep them in a closer position to the head. (Link)

Thank you very much for reading I hope it helps you, If you have any question, don't wait to ask.
There's just no way this works bro

Having cauliflower ears 💀

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31845
There's just no way this works bro
If it works, I already tried it with several friends before posting this. I don’t want to post fake cope shit

If it works, I already tried it with several friends before posting this. I don’t want to post fake cope shit
Well if it does, you might save me from roping. ill try

• +1

There are 2 types:

View attachment 2345673

View attachment 2345675

Example:

View attachment 2345930

just be persistent

Important:

Other faster options:
Cheap:

Expensive:
Otoplasty:

Wait when your face muscles are at rest will you get protruding ears again?

• +1
Ear macrotia surgery mogs.

• +1
Wait when your face muscles are at rest will you get protruding ears again?
Look for example, Idk if you have noticed that lachowski forces his expression to be able to have an aeygo sal if he is at rest his aeygol sal will not be present.

if you are not satisfied that you have to keep the expression. you can take the easy shortcut using medical adhesive or otostick

Look for example, Idk if you have noticed that lachowski forces his expression to be able to have an aeygo sal if he is at rest his aeygol sal will not be present.

if you are not satisfied that you have to keep the expression. you can take the easy shortcut using medical adhesive or otostick
Yea but you've tried this right what happens to your ears?
and i can't get surgery.
and otostick doesnt work well ive tried it.

• +1
Someone send this thread to Hamza

• JFL
Yea but you've tried this right what happens to your ears?
no consequences bro.
ears become softer and will not affect anything inside