"Earth will be destroyed by 2020" jfl at climate alarism

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Old article from 2004 saying that earth will be utterly fucked up between 2020-2023. So basically by their predictions the world should be upside down because of climate change either next year or in the next 2 or 3 years.

"A secret report, suppressed by US defence chiefs and obtained by The Observer, warns that major European cities will be sunk beneath rising seas as Britain is plunged into a 'Siberian' climate by 2020. Nuclear conflict, mega-droughts, famine and widespread rioting will erupt across the world."

And now they are back at it again: https://www.theguardian.com/environ...-must-not-exceed-15c-warns-landmark-un-report

Jfl at all of this garbage. I admit it's pretty hot right now but just lol if you still haven't noticed how insanely hyperbolic all this shite is. Truth be told I don't think most people even give a shit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 1100
I fucking hate climate alarmist, they act like their predictions are all correct and worst of all they act as if technology isn't advancing, solar panels are getting cheaper and cheaper every year and soon it will be cheaper to have solar energy at home than using other sources. Singularity is also right on the corner. These people are so stupid. I cringe a hard with Jon Kortajarena's stories on Instagram tbh, water pollution is the only legit concern, but global warming is such a stupid shit...

Also if I'm not wrong they said the same in the 90's, that by ~2004 most costal cities would be under water :lul: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
your ass hole will be destroyed by 2020

XD

But most importantly, India will be super power by 2020.

• JFL
Reactions: haircutcel, DidntRead, Krezo and 2 others
Need to looksmax as hard as i can and fuck my oneitis before this happens so i die with 0 regrets tbh ngl

There's a lot of scaremongering going around with climate change. It is real and may cause problems in the far future though.

There's a lot of scaremongering going around with climate change. It is real and may cause problems in the far future though.

Until we reach the "far future" technology will have advanced so much that this isn't going to be a problem

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead