Easiest suicide methods?

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Once the time is ready and I decide to do it, which will happen eventually I wanna make sure to do it in the easiest, most painless and fastest way possible

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7902, Arkantos and You
Same here you getting a better postcount than me

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685
dying peacefully of old age from living a fulfilling, long, happy and meaningful life.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mewcoper, RedKeyboard and love=everything
My problem is i care to much about my family and what it would do to them..

But if they disappeared tomorrow i would probably stick my head on the train tracks just before the train goes by.. There is a section of the railway near me that can be easily trespassed into.

• Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214
The best one I can think of is this. You will need a gun and access to a rooftop, the taller the building the better. Just go on top of the roof and stand on the edge. Face the other way, so that you don’t see the ground below. Then shoot yourself in the face, you’ll fall down and off the building. If the shot doesn’t kill you, the fall will.

Disclaimer: I’m not encouraging suicide. I’m just answering the question.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 685
My problem is i care to much about my family and what it would do to them..

But if they disappeared tomorrow i would probably stick my head on the train tracks just before the train goes by.. There is a section of the railway near me that can be easily trespassed into.
I have the same problem. I've been considering it several times throughout the years but I just cannot imagine the pain my mom and brother and sister would go through. Especially after already losing dad when I was 11 from an accident, I don't think they could take it.

shotgun

• +1
The best one I can think of is this. You will need a gun and access to a rooftop, the taller the building the better. Just go on top of the roof and stand on the edge. Face the other way, so that you don’t see the ground below. Then shoot yourself in the face, you’ll fall down and off the building. If the shot doesn’t kill you, the fall will.
Not an option for us Eurocels

JFL at your attitude OP. What do you think you will see once its over? Sunshine and rainbows?

JFL when you rope and you end up seeing Jesus sending you down into a pit of fire.

Last edited:
Watch chad fuck your oneitis

Your heart palpitations will go through the roof

• +1
Reactions: SA7 and Deleted member 685
Not an option for us Eurocels
Do you have a rope and a car? Tie a rope to a tree, the other end around your neck, get in your car and floor it. A British businessman did this in 2008.

Disclaimer: I’m not encouraging suicide. I’m just answering the question of best method.

Last edited:
  • +1
JFL at your attitude OP. What do you think you will see once its over? Sunshine and rainbows?

JFL when you rope and you end up seeing Jesus sending you down into a pit of fire.
Ur Christian bro?

dying peacefully of old age from living a fulfilling, long, happy and meaningful life.
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
love ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

• +1
Reactions: You
  • Love it
Reactions: love=everything
1525.jpg

6r2jxfcmt5g11.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: RedKeyboard

Cope

Enigmatic93

Once the time is ready and I decide to do it, which will happen eventually I wanna make sure to do it in the easiest, most painless and fastest way possible

Don't rope until you at-least play with your prostate. It'll change your whole view on life man. Minimum 5 fingers or GTFO

• +1