easiest way to get 5k usd through internet ???

Eduardo DOV

Eduardo DOV

Kraken
all I needed was this to pay for surgeries here in my fucked up contry with a fucked curriency

that ewhore shit works??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and Deleted member 5522
Go to switzerland for a few months and sell crap there or work there for a period.

Minimum salary 5000 dollar a month.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Eduardo DOV
Send me all of your cash. You will get 400% in 3 days

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, Zeta ascended, Nautica and 4 others
Go to switzerland for a few months and sell crap there or work there for a period.

not true, minimum salary is 3500 a month and you wont get anything over 4000 if you havent learnt a trade or studied. And taxes and healthcare which is ridiculously expensive is not yet accounted for in that number. Then you need to live somehwere, eat, have a internet contract etc. 3500 will allow you to save maybe 1000 a month, IF you live alone and dont mind living with no luxury, no car etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
Sell fake Russian girls nudes in Pakistan

not true, minimum salary is 3500 a month and you wont get anything over 4000 if you havent learnt a trade or studied. And taxes and healthcare which is ridiculously expensive is not accounted for. Then you need to live somehwere, eat, have a internet contract etc. 3500 will allow you to save maybe 1000 a month, IF you live alone and dont mind living with no luxury, no car etc.
3000 usd is a lot in brazil...
doctors earn it right now. the currency is devalued, and it will not improve anytime soon

PhotoFunia 1597348371

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5522

Minimum salary 5000 USD? Can't be. And even if so, they wouldn't hire just anyone, then.

Draw hentai and put it behind a paywall on patreon.