Easiest way to hunt without equipment (knife only)

slavicpsycho

slavicpsycho

NEET

Basically all you need is find a squirrel then do that hand motion and when the it gets close to you pull out your knife and kill it and eat it

I'd eat it raw on the spot cause it has all the organs. Perfect way to have your first kill in nature and eat the best form of raw meat freshly killed. Thats how you begin to ascend @ey88 @cromagnon @IAMNOTANINCEL @Rawprimalooks
I'm going to the woods this week and trying I'll send pics if successful

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noonespecial, Acion, thereallegend and 7 others

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial, greywind, NZb6Air and 1 other person
Good idea
It's so fucking high IQ like I just saw one video about it and my mind immediately connected it to hunting cause im primal + high IQ @_MVP_

• +1
Reactions: ey88
it infuriates me that the max they did to the squirrel after the hand thing worked is pet them
it infuriates me seeing videos of people stumbling upon free food and wasting it, that's just something you don't do
like videos of people freeing trapped animals and shit
sometimes the animals are fucking huge and they could have food for a month but nooo they'd rather be faggots

• +1
Reactions: ey88, XxW33dSm0k3rxX and slavicpsycho
it infuriates me that the max they did to the squirrel after the hand thing worked is pet them
it infuriates me seeing videos of people stumbling upon free food and wasting it, that's just something you don't do
sometimes the animals are fucking huge and they could have food for a month but nooo they'd rather be faggots
Yeah man but it’s also lifefuel

If normies with no survival instinct can do it in their backyards imagine how easy it is for us

Ive been practicing the hand motion + pulling out a knife in my room for 30 mins now

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ey88 and IAMNOTANINCEL
imagine being in nature with your tribesmen looking for food and you see a deer trapped under a log crying and you let it go and pet him
youd turn into the food

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho
View attachment 3234513
View attachment 3234514

Basically all you need is find a squirrel then do that hand motion and when the it gets close to you pull out your knife and kill it and eat it

View attachment 3234521View attachment 3234534

I'd eat it raw on the spot cause it has all the organs. Perfect way to have your first kill in nature and eat the best form of raw meat freshly killed. Thats how you begin to ascend @ey88 @cromagnon @IAMNOTANINCEL @Rawprimalooks

View attachment 3234527
Send video once u catch one nigga

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ey88 and slavicpsycho
Send video once u catch one nigga
100% it seems so easy I’m going to the woods on Monday. 6 hours I hope I can catch and eat multiple

• Love it
Reactions: ey88
Cringe teen thinks hes the shit cuz muh raw meat

• +1
Reactions: NoLongerHuman
100% it seems so easy I’m going to the woods on Monday. 6 hours I hope I can catch and eat multiple
Imagine going to central park for a walk and seeing an autist in a burzum shirt gutting random squirrels in the bush

• JFL
Reactions: NoLongerHuman and slavicpsycho
Imagine going to central park for a walk and seeing an autist in a burzum shirt gutting random squirrels in the bush
Nahh that’s goatis level inhib I’m walking as far as possible off any trails just straight wilderness. Never interact with with any people :)

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
View attachment 3234513
View attachment 3234514

View attachment 3234521View attachment 3234534

View attachment 3234527
Then you miss all your stabs jfl