Easiest way to improve your social skills and talk to new people

raabla

raabla

Iron
Is working as a cashier. If you’re young it benefits you greatly, you basically have to talk to the people because they will all come up to you

It’s not like talking to complete strangers because people will treat you differently when they can get something from you(Deals, Bargains, Discounts, etc) or you’re doing something for them like helping them out

My social skills skills went from being a weirdo to being able to start a conversation with anyone

Don’t work at a supermarket tho try and find a small corner store

You will also meet a lot of new woman :feelsokman:

If you have a weird personality and got nothing going on just go for it, or if you’re a student at a school try and get a few hours, you’re gonna get paid to fix your personality.

Keep starting conversations simple, and ask lots of questions

Example
“hey how’s it going? What have you been up to” talk to them like you’ve known them for a while

They’ll most likely be an adult and say something like “just getting off work” then build on that and ask them what they do and how long they’ve been doing it

People appreciate when someone cares about who they are, they will probably start coming to the store more often and greeting you friendly everytime

Might sound dumb but I’ve seen lots of depressing users on here and I thought this could be of use to someone

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and RealNinja
Seen plenty of loser incels working at cash registers. They remain loser incels cause they're ugly. JFL if you think 'social skills' are a thing it's just confidence from looks or virility asserting itself.

Seen plenty of loser incels working at cash registers. They remain loser incels cause they're ugly. JFL if you think 'social skills' are a thing it's just confidence from looks or virility asserting itself.
It helped me also they are miserable and just hate themselves so it won’t work for them