easiest way to make friends with straight white men is to make a lot of gay jokes

darkness97

darkness97

Mistral
white guys love gay jokes for some reason. the more gay and raunchy the more they will be friends with you. also edgy jokes too. if you feel like the guy you're talking to is too liberal then gay jokes are fine. if they are black DO NOT MAKE GAY JOKES. YOU WILL GET CRUNCHED. black people don't like gay jokes at all.

straight white guys love hearing that they are hot and you wanna bang them. I don't fucking know why. and they also love racist jokes. they less racist they are the more they will like the jokes. i personally don't like making racist jokes irl because i can't tell if they are being serious or not.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj, The Grinch, raleqtambrobret and 2 others
straight white guys love hearing that they are hot and you wanna bang them.
who told you this nigger :lul: I'd kill the faggot if he says that to me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo, darkness97 and The Grinch
Ur friends with closeted homos

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
this is true me and my friends make some gay jokes sometimes but it isn't that common just once in a while

• +1
Reactions: darkness97
no dumbass
they find it funny when their FRIENDS make gay jokes
not some fucking stranger they just met

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
no dumbass
im pretty charismatic and obv wouldn't open a conversation with "spread your buttcheeks for more please" but you're alluding to me being correct.

• JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
being around mostly white males they constantly call each other gay and other people gay

• +1
Reactions: darkness97
no dumbass
White cucks want black people to act like their friend when they first meet because it makes them feel NT

• Woah
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
White cucks want black people to act like their friend when they first meet because it makes them feel NT
i don't think you're average white dude cares about things like that IRL. they tend to simply not notice black people rather than try hard to be their friend.