eskesir

Bronze
Title

• +1
Reactions: EnclaveMaxxing
ashwa

• +1
Reactions: NVM_Ignacio
Sell snacks and drinks at your school if you are in high school still, made $3000 back then ripping off the rich kids with snacks and monsters because they are lazy, profit from the lazy bro.

• +1
Reactions: qazw and Gaygymmaxx
Join indian call center

intentionally get hit by a car and after coming out of coma earn 200k with financial insurance

• +1
Reactions: 14vic
organic dropshipping, takes a bit to learn, and like any other skill even longer to master. start up cost is basically zero, it's under $50 almost 95% of the time. the skills you learn from it also can be used for careers further down the line as it's almost all marketing. although, it requires you be really disciplined and patient since the gratification is very delayed especially when just starting out. im still a beginner and im on my 3rd month of learning it and my gross revenue across all my shopify stores is ~3k usd. however, if you pick it up quicker then you could def make way more quicker.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, eskesir and Deleted member 88653
you already know the answer: get a fucking job.

• +1
Reactions: qazw
organic dropshipping, takes a bit to learn, and like any other skill even longer to master. start up cost is basically zero, it's under $50 almost 95% of the time. the skills you learn from it also can be used for careers further down the line as it's almost all marketing. although, it requires you be really disciplined and patient since the gratification is very delayed especially when just starting out. im still a beginner and im on my 3rd month of learning it and my gross revenue across all my shopify stores is ~3k usd. however, if you pick it up quicker then you could def make way more quicker.
Which products and how are you holding no stock or spending no money

without your customers waiting 3 months for Alibaba shipping

Which products and how are you holding no stock or spending no money

without your customers waiting 3 months for Alibaba shipping
i test lots of products and don't wanna reveal my prods im running rn but one of my past ones i ran was a bible verse jar for 40 year olds mom :lul:

the whole business model for organic dropshipping is that you do all the marketing for the product (trading your time for money) and the chinese factories ship it out for you. once you get a sale, the order is automatically imported to your supplier then you just pay them, and your order is shipped in 1-2 days. the supplier that i use is cjdropshipping although theres a lot like autods and zendrop. shipping takes ~7-11 days from china to the us.