East Asians have reached new heights of frauding - a new looksmax technique no one here has ever heard of

ChadpreetMaxxer

ChadpreetMaxxer

The Blackpill godfather of uncomfortable truths.

3B042ADC F8A4 4B83 AD05 AD52AC45121F

Watch the video it’s not even just to make the skin smoother and lighter,

it literally changes their nose and eye shape completely

They’re literally putting a new face over their face lol

Meaning guys here could change their nose and eyeshape with this new looksmaxxing method

What even is this shit??? That’s a new looksmax technique no one here has ever talked about or done

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21252, Avirochad, Asocial and 13 others
ORDER CHADFACE FROM LOOKSMAX.ORG! NEW HUNTER EYES + ADONIS NOSE + COLLAGEN MAXX COMBO SELLING OUT SOON

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Sigmapsycho, Avirochad and 13 others
Anyone with a right mind wouldn’t breed with a Southern Korean, male or female. They are full of tricks like this

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, Avirochad, .🇹🇩. and 12 others
@Cheesyrumble

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23017

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

lmao i dont trust noodlewhores any more

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: materialistic, Deleted member 2729, bloomercel and 4 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: .🇹🇩., Deleted member 11875, ROTTING and 3 others
not even a hate thread, mirin thread for being so blackpilled and frauding so hard
asian women are the biggest frauders on earth. U picked a male video, but I'm guessing he likes taking it up the butt if he knows how do that black magic makeup fuckery. He looks sea

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, 5footsix56 and Deleted member 16371
This is just makeup
Your average female slaps 2x the amount of this on their face in the morning

• +1
Reactions: Avirochad, theworstever and wannabe prettyboy
mirin tbh

• +1
Reactions: Avirochad and ChadpreetMaxxer
unsustainable in ltr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and Artemis
This is just makeup
Your average female slaps 2x the amount of this on their face in the morning
no dude didnt u see how his eyelids and nose literally changed shape

View attachment 1959312

Meaning guys here could change their nose and eyeshape with this new looksmaxxing method

What even is this shit??? That’s a new looksmax technique no one here has ever talked about or done

TBH i have a hard time believe this can be pulled in reality...

he probably did it on camera, but in other lights, must look terrible/nonnatural...

If it can be pulled of, this is next level lol...:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: ChadpreetMaxxer

View attachment 1959312

Same person

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Artemis and ChadpreetMaxxer
This is like Mission: Impossible shit

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and ChadpreetMaxxer
Anyone with a right mind wouldn’t breed with a Southern Korean, male or female. They are full of tricks like this
even if they look good facially your kids will still be 3 foot tall.

• +1
Reactions: Avirochad, Deleted member 8365, Deleted member 22126 and 1 other person

I still don't understand OP he thinks gooks are subhuman yet he still want to fuck Asian women like atleast storm front wig nats hate race mixing OP legit promotes it

I still don't understand OP he thinks gooks are subhuman yet he still want to fuck Asian women like atleast storm front wig nats hate race mixing OP legit promotes it
they are subhuman but the women look more feminine and more petite and shorter so i like them

them traits which are very bad on men btw^

they are subhuman but the women look more feminine and more petite and shorter so i like them

them traits which are very bad on men btw^
I mean I think gooks in general look worse than every other race accounting for bones as they are the only race with flat midface the most subhuman trait but I don't wanna fuck them and I don't call them inferior I also don''t promote race mixing you seem like a hypocrite on 3 accounts

I mean I think gooks in general look worse than every other race accounting for bones as they are the only race with flat midface the most subhuman trait but I don't wanna fuck them and I don't call them inferior I also don''t promote race mixing you seem like a hypocrite on 3 accounts
but i wanna fuk them

they are inferior

and im subhuman so need to date a more subhuman race tbh

but i wanna fuk them

they are inferior

and im subhuman so need to date a more subhuman race tbh

Well they are inferior on average to whites yeah what they need is gene editing really just to find a way to fix the flat midface tbqh most gooks on this site look really good but look nothing compared to what I see IRL

Well they are inferior on average to whites yeah what they need is gene editing really just to find a way to fix the flat midface tbqh most gooks on this site look really good but look nothing compared to what I see IRL
just get gene editing bro

just get gene editing bro

You make it sound like a pipe dream its not we already know the traits that morphologally control the face with artificial wombs we wouldn't even need fucking need to fucking gene edit you can clone Aishwarya rais eggs and get millions of men to raise the kid after there sperm has mixed with aishrayas eggs.

You will be a single dad but how much brtter would the average curry look with genes like that.

apply the logic to koreans and gooks

You make it sound like a pipe dream its not we already know the traits that morphologally control the face with artificial wombs we wouldn't even need fucking need to fucking gene edit you can clone Aishwarya rais eggs and get millions of men to raise the kid after there sperm has mixed with aishrayas eggs.

You will be a single dad but how much brtter would the average curry look with genes like that.

apply the logic to koreans and gooks
did not read

theyre subhuman and forever will be unless mass migration of whites there to fix them

did not read

theyre subhuman and forever will be unless mass migration of whites there to fix them

The good looking ones arent subhuman they look worse on average but the good looking ones mog get the females of yhe good looking gook foids get an average korean man get an artifical womb clone thr egg and then let that korean gooks sperm merge with that stacy egg and then have the father raise it also you avoid cancerous race mixing in that way globalisation in general was a parasite to every 1

The good looking ones arent subhuman they look worse on average but the good looking ones mog get the females of yhe good looking gook foids get an average korean man get an artifical womb clone thr egg and then let that korean gooks sperm merge with that stacy egg and then have the father raise it also you avoid cancerous race mixing in that way globalisation in general was a parasite to every 1

There is no way this is real jfl
What the flying fuck did I just watch, how can someone fraud this hard (mirin for the hustle though)

Dave Chappelle What GIF

• +1
Reactions: ChadpreetMaxxer

View attachment 1959312

I sell this inshallah and make more money

Just wear a rubber mask theory.