eastern europe is shithole

D

Deleted member 21899

Kraken
fuck this shit im gonna live in usa or find region of france where there are no arabs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, blackout_96_, MoggerGaston and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
  • So Sad
Reactions: ZaC and Deleted member 39692
Like 0.1% . I got spawn killed lets be honest
Usa is a dream
me too, im balkan. 18 but i hope i manage to leave this shithole soon. Would move to the US in a heartbeat but i heard getting a visa is hard as shit. And they wonder why all schizo depressed users are slavs jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21899
me too, im balkan. 18 but i hope i manage to leave this shithole soon. Would move to the US in a heartbeat but i heard getting a visa is hard as shit. And they wonder why all schizo depressed users are slavs jfl
The Balkans are the future. It will become the face of Europe in the next 10-20 years. Once Serbia got nuked into oblivion, there will be nothing standing in the way and the Balkans can finally make progress in terms of economy

• JFL
Reactions: roping3264 and Akhi
I heard Michigan is beautiful at this time of the year

• JFL
Reactions: Sigmamale
Like 0.1% . I got spawn killed lets be honest
Usa is a dream
You could opt out for the green card lottery. Registered dalits get chosen every 4 years (randomly). You don't need to have any education or anything like to apply for it. Tryt it.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21899 and Deleted member 39692
You could opt out for the green card lottery. Registered dalits get chosen every 4 years (randomly). You don't need to have any education or anything like to apply for it. Tryt it.
Wait wtf. How to do this

The Balkans are the future. It will become the face of Europe in the next 10-20 years. Once Serbia got nuked into oblivion, there will be nothing standing in the way and the Balkans can finally make progress in terms of economy
The Balkans are dogshit. Corruption everywhere you are bound to be poor and depressed forever. All the cities are full of dogshit literally dirty af, most people work dead end jobs and most avg wages here are below the minimum usa wage lmao. Young people are leaving and rightfully so, all people who stay here too long develop mental illnesses. Its prison and being born in balkan/east eu is one of the worst things possible for someone

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
The Balkans are dogshit. Corruption everywhere you are bound to be poor and depressed forever. All the cities are full of dogshit literally dirty af, most people work dead end jobs and most avg wages here are below the minimum usa wage lmao. Young people are leaving and rightfully so, all people who stay here too long develop mental illnesses. Its prison and being born in balkan/east eu is one of the worst things possible for someone
Yes but it won’t be like that forever. Look at Croatia, it’s a piece of paradise in the middle of hell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
Yes but it won’t be like that forever. Look at Croatia, it’s a piece of paradise in the middle of hell
Croatia is paradise for foreign rich tourists. I have family there, they barely can pay they bills. Most my cousins had to go to norway, germany etc to live normally. Its a beautiful country but not for living. When you get away from the sea, it becomes more and more depressing. There are regions where the avg age is like 40+ full of ghost towns, and also the avg wage is like 500-600 eur. Its all the same shit in these countries.

Wait wtf. How to do this

• Woah
Reactions: Mosh12
Is it free?
Yes. All you need to do is register at the right time. If you get selected, you'll get notified. After selection, it will be all about paperwork.

• +1
Reactions: Mosh12 and Deleted member 21899
schizo yap

lemme guess bosnia?

I guess some rural areas might fit the bill.
I even heard some big parts of Paris are almost free from sheepfuckers. Sounds dreamy

I want to move to Altai, Russia, eventually.

Altai-mountain-Chuya-ridge.jpg

Live off-grid peacefully in nature.

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Mosh12 and ConfusedBolivian
Wete you living

I want to move to Altai, Russia, eventually.

Altai-mountain-Chuya-ridge.jpg

Live off-grid peacefully in nature.
Crap. You will have oleg mongol tier neighbors and rethink your choices

Whenever you think its great idea to move to russia you are being delusional

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39692 and St.TikTokcel
Crap. You will have oleg mongol tier neighbors and rethink your choices
You think that's worse than the individualistic anti-social shitheads you live next to in Western-Europe?

Most people who live here don't even fucking know their neighbors. Let alone interact with them whatsoever.
Whenever you think its great idea to move to russia you are being delusional
Russian cities seem depressing and dystopian. But Russian nature looks amazing tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Mosh12
You think that's worse than the individualistic anti-social shitheads you live next to in Western-Europe?

Most people who live here don't even fucking know their neighbors. Let alone interact with them whatsoever.

Russian cities seem depressing and dystopian. But Russian nature looks amazing tbh.
Russian nature is a big cope used by poorcels in adidas tracksuits
And yes nigger europe is 10 times much better than russia and china

Ofc netherlands are crap too but i dont even consider moving there too

water, its USA or rope

• +1
Reactions: Mosh12 and Deleted member 21899
Come here you can make money here from being low tier mma fighter
I would like to go there because of the chess scene, especially latvia Riga

Russian nature is a big cope used by poorcels in adidas tracksuits
And yes nigger europe is 10 times much better than russia and china

Ofc netherlands are crap too but i dont even consider moving there too
'everything is crap' - theory

I am leaving nigger europe behind and moving to either central-russia or south america. Netherlands is done for.

Technology in self-sustainability has advanced rapidly over the past decade. Living off-grid seems to have become quite easy and you can live with a lot of luxuries. Even internet using that elon musk starlink thing.

'everything is crap' - theory

I am leaving nigger europe behind and moving to either central-russia or south america. Netherlands is done for.

Technology in self-sustainability has advanced rapidly over the past decade. Living off-grid seems to have become quite easy and you can live with a lot of luxuries. Even internet using that elon musk starlink thing.
Man i said usa are amazing and europe without allah worshipers would catch up, i didnt say everything is crap. But russia is just a lost case, you're gonna regret it
Whats you gonna do here? Find a trad wife ( who probably been to pierre woodman casting) and work as who?
South america and asia sound based if you can find the right place and females there can be great and conservative