Eastern European women are less choosy than other white women

D

Deleted member 27674

Bronze
Eastern Europe is relatively poor, and the men are known for being hideous alcoholics with pot bellies. These factors make many Eastern Euro women open to dating almost any men - as long as they are financially capable of giving them a comfortable life. They do not care about physical appearance as much as other white women.

Even Indians straight from India, or manlet Chinese men who struggle with other white women, can fairly easily get an Eastern European woman. African students studying in Russian universities very commonly date, or even marry Russian women.

The man is this picture is hideous, yet he managed to get himself a Russian wife, who is above him in looks.
135115234 2789025301337243 5157107122552900534 n

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: watah, Joe Rogancel, WeiWei and 13 others
Greedy materialistic whores are not kemono

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WeiWei, Wallenberg, Skywalker and 2 others
sounds like heaven

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, wishIwasSalludon, thereallegend and 2 others

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 3virtues, WanderingBurro and GuyFromSingapore
Eastern Europe is relatively poor, and the men are known for being hideous alcoholics with pot bellies. These factors make many Eastern Euro women open to dating almost any men - as long as they are financially capable of giving them a comfortable life. They do not care about physical appearance as much as other white women.

Even Indians straight from India, or manlet Chinese men who struggle with other white women, can fairly easily get an Eastern European woman. African students studying in Russian universities very commonly date, or even marry Russian women.

The man is this picture is hideous, yet he managed to get himself a Russian wife, who is above him in looks.
View attachment 2573018
Aka they want a betabuxx cuz Russia is broke asf

Water

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WeiWei, Wallenberg, TheMaxxer333 and 8 others
slavs arent white

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, WeiWei, TheMaxxer333 and 6 others
He's not hideous he's robust

They just want money and a way to escape their shithole

Bring her back to America and she'll go back to being a whore.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WeiWei, Wallenberg, TheMaxxer333 and 15 others
Slavic females take immense pride on being hyper-materialistic whores. You will spend every last dime on her & she will also cheat on you as well. Enjoy your time.

Literally all Slavic females are like this. Every single one. Russian, polish, Serbian, Ukrainian, etc.

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy, WeiWei, TheMaxxer333 and 13 others
Theyre the most feminine

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker and GuyFromSingapore
Slavic females take immense pride on being hyper-materialistic whores. You will spend every last dime on her & she will also cheat on you as well. Enjoy your time.

Literally all Slavic females are like this. Every single one. Russian, polish, Serbian, Ukrainian, etc.
Slav women are just more open about it. They virtue-signal less and will openly admit to being gold-diggers, racists, etc.

Doesn't mean that women anywhere else are any better, they just pretend otherwise.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Wallenberg, Skywalker, Debetro and 9 others
Slav women are just more open about it. They virtue-signal less and will openly admit to being gold-diggers, racists, etc.

Doesn't mean that women anywhere else are any better, they just pretend otherwise.
They virtue signal less not out of the goodness of their heart but because of their low IQ. They are literally unable to sugarcoat and manipulate. They lack the mental facilities for that

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei, TheMaxxer333 and GuyFromSingapore

View attachment 2573018
They will fuck anything that has money

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WeiWei, TheMaxxer333, 3virtues and 1 other person
They virtue signal less not out of the goodness of their heart but because of their low IQ. They are literally unable to sugarcoat and manipulate. They lack the mental facilities for that
so black women virtue signal the least then? And asian women virtue signal the most?

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and WanderingBurro

View attachment 2573018

Can I have high tier normie Russian Aryan waifu?

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Then proceed to get pound3d by broke chad after she gets your money

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, 3virtues and Clown Show
So wrong and delusional.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037 and St.TikTokcel

View attachment 2573018
FYI that African guy is a high tier chancellor of Namibia. So he isn’t just some ugly random dude he has high status and power he’s also a sellout to the Chinese

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei, 3virtues, wishIwasSalludon and 2 others

That’s why I prefer them to normal white women. And why I often say Slavic women remind me of black foids in how honest they are

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
That’s why I prefer them to normal white women. And why I often say Slavic women remind me of black foids in how honest they are
Exactly. Although it is more individual than this. There's dutch women that cope less than slavic women. And there's slavic women that cope more than the average dutch woman.

These are just racial trends, and don't define the individual.

I mean this can be said about anything so one would assume that everybody who reads any statistical evidence/observation would ultimately come to this conclusion. Still the fact is white women are the biggest lairs which leads me to belive somewhere during evolution white men must have been extremely based to their foids which terrified them into genetic Stockholm syndrome of gaslighting as a means of protections
Exactly. Although it is more individual than this. There's dutch women that cope less than slavic women. And there's slavic women that cope more than the average dutch woman.

These are just racial trends, and don't define the individual.
d c

FYI that African guy is a high tier chancellor of Namibia. So he isn’t just some ugly random dude he has high status and power he’s also a sellout to the Chinese
You can't be a sellout to China. China's helping developing African Infanstructure via the Belt and Road Initiative. It's only the former Western imperialists who extract value out of Africa and don't give it back.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
I think statistically Western women date more blacks. It's just that they're less attractive overall so it's less of a shock. I also think the average bodycount is lower on EE women. Yet they get more hate. They simply care less about a man's appearance because they have that already in themselves.

BBCpill

Women are actually retarded at picking good genes.

/thread

tell me you dont know shit about eastern europe without telling me that you dont know shit about eastern europe :feelskek:
@Vermilioncore @Marsik @5.5psl @vermillioncoreCell @vermillioncorefan

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and vermillioncorefan
You can't be a sellout to China. China's helping developing African Infanstructure via the Belt and Road Initiative. It's only the former Western imperialists who extract value out of Africa and don't give it back.
thank god for the CCP....imagine the world without it.....

• Love it
Reactions: thereallegend
I'd be too nervous they've been on a trip to dubai living in eastern europe, the amount of random EE foids I've seen posting in dubai likely whored out is disturbing

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius and TheMaxxer333
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei and yeeyeeslayer
god damn the low iq ITT frightens me :feelskek:

From my observations I get the impression that they don’t genuinely like the guy they are with and show zero affection on top of that

From my observations I get the impression that they don’t genuinely like the guy they are with and show zero affection on top of that
not sure about white slav women but the post is true for white girls in Celtic places (scotland ireland, some parts of England), you can be extremely ugly but still get a gf as girls here have pretty much no standards they aren’t like the standards of mainland europeans at all

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius
not sure about white slav women but the post is true for white girls in Celtic places (scotland ireland, some parts of England), you can be extremely ugly but still get a gf as girls here have pretty much no standards they aren’t like the standards of mainland europeans at all
Are there any attractive Irish girls in Ireland? There’s heaps in Australia and they’re so brutally ugly, like literally deformed, they usually have lopsided eyes, cartoonish shaped head and what looks like fetal alcohol syndrome on many of them. Definitely different from the Scots as there’s some pretty Scottish girls

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
This might have been true 20 years ago, but now Eastern Europe has been almost completely westernized, women now have the same demands as western women, it's just enough anymore to simply provide them with a "comfortable" life(betabuxxing).

• +1
Are there any attractive Irish girls in Ireland? There’s heaps in Australia and they’re so brutally ugly, like literally deformed, they usually have lopsided eyes, cartoonish shaped head and what looks like fetal alcohol syndrome on many of them. Definitely different from the Scots as there’s some pretty Scottish girls
i have lived in all 3 countries (ireland, Scotland, england) due to my parents moving around a lot because of my dads job.

from what i saw I’d say this

ireland - girls not extremely ugly on average but noticeably worse looking than the other two countries, guys are a mixed bag some are ugly some are average some are chadlite tier

england - better looking guys than the other two countries, women are mostly on neither extreme just mostly normal

scotland - great looking girls but ugly af guys, one of the countries which is bizarre to me, walk near any scottish high school or college and you will see legit stacies dating ugly turbomanlets who most likely also have a messed up frame

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius
They care too much about big white cocks sadly

This might have been true 20 years ago, but now Eastern Europe has been almost completely westernized, women now have the same demands as western women, it's just enough anymore to simply provide them with a "comfortable" life(betabuxxing).
Have you considered betabuxing?

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
i have lived in all 3 countries (ireland, Scotland, england) due to my parents moving around a lot because of my dads job.

from what i saw I’d say this

ireland - girls not extremely ugly on average but noticeably worse looking than the other two countries, guys are a mixed bag some are ugly some are average some are chadlite tier

england - better looking guys than the other two countries, women are mostly on neither extreme just mostly normal

scotland - great looking girls but ugly af guys, one of the countries which is bizarre to me, walk near any scottish high school or college and you will see legit stacies dating ugly turbomanlets who most likely also have a messed up frame
Dam Scotland might be the place to geomax

• JFL