EASY AND CHEAP WAY TO GET LIGHTER EYES!!! GTFIH!!!

Deleted member 18372

Deleted member 18372

Platinum
Backstory:
Ok first of all, IDGAF about eye colour (it's just a cope for cumskin incels) so the following observations didn't originate from me being an aspie about it.

So I have been using accutane for a while now and my eyes get very dry from it (also looking at a screen all day) so I used an eye drop (Systane) to moisturize my eyes and it made my eyes lighter lol.

Results:
So I have hazel eyes but they are usually brown indoors (weak light) and slightly greenish in the sun (strong light). After using Systane eye drops I now have greenish eyes indoors.

I use it twice a day.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7, Kristin, bogii and 4 others
shitskin cope

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, lepo2317, BoneDensity and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Lygodactylus, AscendingHero and 11 others
Seems like absolute cope

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender, Preoximerianas and Danish_Retard
op has entered psychosis and now genuinely belives he has green eyes :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, GigaAscender, Preoximerianas and 2 others
I am too high inhib to upload pics just buy it and drop it on your eyes you skeptical faggots

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Danish_Retard and Preoximerianas
"bro these eye drops lighten you eyes"

"you wanna give proof"

"I'm too high inhib"

:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: underdog, Deleted member 17829, closedplatecel and 3 others
Stroma hates him

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and Danish_Retard
Backstory:
Ok first of all, IDGAF about eye colour (it's just a cope for cumskin incels) so the following observations didn't originate from me being an aspie about it.

So I have been using accutane for a while now and my eyes get very dry from it (also looking at a screen all day) so I used an eye drop (Systane) to moisturize my eyes and it made my eyes lighter lol.

Results:
So I have hazel eyes but they are usually brown indoors (weak light) and slightly greenish in the sun (strong light). After using Systane eye drops I now have greenish eyes indoors.

View attachment 1625510

I use it twice a day.
how much it costs?

Backstory:

Results:

View attachment 1625510

I use it twice a day.
You're joking right? Where's the shitpost status??

I've researched this shit for nearly a year. It might work for you, and hey bro, that's great for you. I'm happy u saw results. But it won't for 99% of people, whether white, indian, or not. I (and most Indians on this server) have better things to do with our money, thank you very much. Don't put posts like this lifefuel. Belongs in discussion at best.

Also, being the high inhib bastard you are, you can't provide a simple pic. What. A. Little. Pale. Pink. Dik. You. Are.

Ok, im just kidding. But as a shitskin that is highly educated and sensitive to color theory for ethnics, this shit is very, very close to home for me, and I take it seriously as such.

I'm getting the neoris eye color change very soon. The autists here say its fake, but I know a medium brown pakistani personally that got it done, and he's getting lays just from that alone (he is 6'1", but he got nothing before). Idgaf about what looks real or not, I care about what gets me lays and gets me a job. To hell with that "muh real or not" eyes.

Now I myself have been frauding with color contacts and elevator shoes, and the attention I'm now getting from foids is making it all the worthwhile and is insane lifefuel. The daily dopamine hits are so addictive, I've spent way less time on social media as a result. Now I'm getting the surgery (10K USD) because I don't want to take the color of my new eyes off at night.

Maybe it is a cope for cumskin incels. But for curry ethnics like me, colored eyes are insanely valuable, and any post topic regarding them will be highly scrutinized FYI.

How to lighten eyes??

Dont believe it