Easy ascension for giantcels

Fundz

Fundz

Silver
If you’re very tall just roid up and become a bouncer. Bouncers get pussy for days.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and IndraBC
uhm-me.gif

• JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm
True and based
Bouncers slay a lot of foids
Anyone denying hasn't gone to clubs ever.

• +1
Reactions: Fundz
lmao i am dude. i just have no friends + autism
Again if you were 6,5 none of these would matter, you mog practically every1 in height, clean haircut and a nice fit you’d not struggle at all. There’s no need to lie about your height hear 99% of this forum are struggling bro.

Again if you were 6,5 none of these would matter, you mog practically every1 in height, clean haircut and a nice fit you’d not struggle at all. There’s no need to lie about your height hear 99% of this forum are struggling bro.
i can prove it jfl. no i have autism, no friends , dont leave my house , home schooled and idk

i can prove it jfl. no i have autism, no friends , dont leave my house , home schooled and idk
Lol JFL if you actually are 6,5 I still don’t take anything I said back. You going on tinder and frauding your face will get you slays, height in bio aswell. You cannot be incel, there are no special words you say, if I were you anytime the convo gets dry I’d bring up the fact how small she is, every girl is small to u nigga.

I look like a pussy facially i can't

Lol JFL if you actually are 6,5 I still don’t take anything I said back. You going on tinder and frauding your face will get you slays, height in bio aswell. You cannot be incel, there are no special words you say, if I were you anytime the convo gets dry I’d bring up the fact how small she is, every girl is small to u nigga.
i dont talk to girls , im 16 so no tinder , im socially a rotter and thats gay if i actually spoke to any women i would tell them im 5'11

i dont talk to girls , im 16 so no tinder , im socially a rotter and thats gay if i actually spoke to any women i would tell them im 5'11
Ur not 6,5 thn simple as that. Your probs 5,10

What abt 6ft4.5 in shoes?

Tall enough to be a bouncer tbh, I’d recommend you get built aswell
But I’m 6ft2 without any shoes

Getting built is the easier bit

Also bouncers sleep with low class std ridden women

Beats being an incel

But I’m 6ft2 without any shoes

Getting built is the easier bit

Also bouncers sleep with low class std ridden women

Beats being an incel
Ofc