Easy cheap peptide stack

slavicpsycho

slavicpsycho

Mistral
High dose Mk-677 or GHRP enough to be hungry 24/7

T3/T4 thyroid

HIGH dose aromatase inhibitors to kill sex drive

Ive been taking this for 2 weeks already gives ubermensch compound-V like feeling

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
what is the point of using t3/t4 for heightmaxxing? Nigga that shit was all bullshit. There’s 0 evidence that thyroid actually helps u grow

• +1
Sounds like you're experimenting with a combination of peptides, thyroid hormones, and aromatase inhibitors. However, it's crucial to emphasize that using such substances at high doses can carry significant health risks and may not be safe without proper medical supervision. It's important to prioritize your health and consult with a healthcare professional before continuing with this regimen.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and SidharthTheSlayer
what is the point of using t3/t4 for heightmaxxing? Nigga that shit was all bullshit. There’s 0 evidence that thyroid actually helps u grow
Its not for heightmaxxing its to feel like a high t superhuman rapist

• +1
Sounds like you're experimenting with a combination of peptides, thyroid hormones, and aromatase inhibitors. However, it's crucial to emphasize that using such substances at high doses can carry significant health risks and may not be safe without proper medical supervision. It's important to prioritize your health and consult with a healthcare professional before continuing with this regimen.
Nigga chat gpt ahh 💀

• +1
i think that has something to do with what fucked me
I doubt it had anything to do with your “descension” as you claim if you search before and after thyroid hormone supplementation on patients it does the opposite and reverses their subhumanity. Its definetly more likely to be the hgh since excess hgh is linked to facial deformities whereas hyperthyroidism isnnt

• +1
You took thyroids? What type
idk but seriously just don’t
I doubt it had anything to do with your “descension” as you claim if you search before and after thyroid hormone supplementation on patients it does the opposite and reverses their subhumanity. Its definetly more likely to be the hgh since excess hgh is linked to facial deformities whereas hyperthyroidism isnnt
idk what happened to me tben