Reactions: Timmy, sb23 and Funnyunenjoyer1
Frame is law. Neck is law. Abs are law. My dick is law (6 plus inches btw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sb23 and Funnyunenjoyer1
u only posted 1 image dumbfuck

• JFL
Reactions: LuckyBeast, RealFunkyFlamingo and Funnyunenjoyer1
There is this dude in my gym who always roasts my physique. One time he says my arms are small and other times he says I need to cut. Nigga has Norwood 4 and thinks he mogs me cuz he is 2 inches taller. I jfling hard at this middle aged man.

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
There is this dude in my gym who always roasts my physique. One time he says my arms are small and other times he says I need to cut. Nigga has Norwood 4 and thinks he mogs me cuz he is 2 inches taller. I jfling hard at this middle aged man.
And the funny thing is he probs takes test. Cuz his arms exploded in just 4 months of training.

maybe slightly above average frame, nothing crazy you still have some work to do

arms ain't small you already have pretty good physique
Yeah I agree
Give me 6 more months when I finish the bulk it'll be avengers level physique

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
maybe slightly above average frame, nothing crazy you still have some work to do

arms ain't small you already have pretty good physique
But this is better pic for u

Attachments

• IMG_20240927_025926.jpg
    IMG_20240927_025926.jpg
    240.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
Bro I swear dont make the same mistake as me losing time you ll be young only once and you re softmaxx. Now hop on steroids and get surgery
What surgery nigga

What surgery nigga
I dont know bro you should do a lot of work to know which surgery is the best to not look uncanny and not botched. And have money to pay the surgeon but thats the time you gain from not going to the gym 7/7 and going the roid road. I think trimax but I’m no expert brother

• JFL
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo
I dont know bro you should do a lot of work to know which surgery is the best to not look uncanny and not botched. And have money to pay the surgeon but thats the time you gain from not going to the gym 7/7 and going the roid road. I think trimax but I’m no expert brother
I won't roid nor do surgery I'll just gymmax and see where that brings me. I am currently bulking. Also I'm going 5/7. Taking my rest as I should. I have gained insane strength. More good things boutta come.

Damn sorry that you're getting bullied bro. :cry:

• JFL
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo
I won't roid nor do surgery I'll just gymmax and see where that brings me. I am currently bulking. Also I'm going 5/7. Taking my rest as I should. I have gained insane strength. More good things boutta come.
Bro I love you please dont make the same mistake as me when I say roids I mean justa test cycle you’ll ´ever have more than a HTN halo in 1 year after leaning after your bulk. I’ve lost so much time 3 years for going from LTN to strong MTN with body halo and the 3 years of age make me have no access to younger girls forever.

No you re just having your noob gains continue until it work bjt soon you ll be capped bro and have tl spend 1 year bulking to gain 3kg of muscle thats when you should roids

No you re just having your noob gains continue until it work bjt soon you ll be capped bro and have tl spend 1 year bulking to gain 3kg of muscle thats when you should roids
What noob gains nigga. Bene training for more than a year.

What noob gains nigga. Bene training for more than a year.
Bro trust me im not trying to discourage you but just be humble you have good body potential but in a hoodie you’re DYEL so shut the fuck up and take my advice

You look like every ethnic Arab at my gym who wears tight clothes and flexes in the mirror just to get mogged by the 14 year old broccoli haired pretty boys who can’t bench 135
U guys literally only get some iois from teenage girls no girl. Over 20 prefer u baby boys. Most of u don't even have abs. U look skeletal under all the oversized clothes. While I have bigger abs than ur broccoli hair. Nigga thinks he mogs cuz he is tall and lanky and has baby face. Jfl at this subhuman.