Easy mode for females.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Grammarmaxxer.

This 18 or older year old girl has a boyfriend in real life yet I struggle with local wise girls even though I mog her in looks and I’m not saying this in a braggy way but what I am saying is that this is just more proof that females live life on easy mode unless they are severely deformed or some shit.

My personality is also way better than hers too and not saying that personality matters but I am trying to say that decent men like myself suffer while a girl can get anything just by simply having a snatch no matter how she looks or how her personality is.

Not her fault women are not as thirsty as men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
I suppose you could say... society is doomed

• +1
Reactions: Vanillestorms
actually she's pretty

Women are just as horny as men sometimes but can just afford to be pickier.
Because men align themselves in a row and wait for their turn to have sex with a woman which never comes. So women can afford being picky cause they always have options.
Whereas most men can’t afford to even fuck their only option if there’s ever one.

Because men align themselves in a row and wait for their turn to have sex with a woman which never comes. So women can afford being picky cause they always have options.
Whereas most men can’t afford to even fuck their only option if there’s ever one.
Exactly. Many men have to get whatever they can have.