Easy way to get free money if you have a Coinbase account

N

neverbeganforme

Iron
Seriously everyone this is a legit way to get $10 worth of crypto just by following this link and watching these short videos. It literally takes zero thought to complete these once you have a Coinbase account. Help me to help you. Cheers

• +1
Reactions: 98Zdeed98 and WadlowMaxxing
I'm just going to post as many links as I have to different types of crypto that you can earn. It's so easy and there is over $200 possible if you can be bothered to do all the steps.

There is no such thing as free money you idiot.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Yusu, Kristin and 3 others
Come on man, no need to be rude. This may give you a very small sum but for the tiny amount of effort you have to put in there is really no reason not to do it.

what is this utter cope, son

what is this utter cope, son
My guy I just made $45 in 5 minutes with no effort, it's not really cope. Every small step helps.

• Woah
Reactions: gymislife
My guy I just made $45 in 5 minutes with no effort, it's not really cope. Every small step helps.
but it requires bank details? what keeps you from repeating this method?

i want to trust it but OP is a graycel

if true i would use the money to buy myself some cabergoline lmao

but ppl on the internet are scammers there's no way they will give me $45 for clicking some shit they set up dawg

• +1
Reactions: gymislife and randomuser2407

but ppl on the internet are scammers there's no way they will give me $45 for clicking some shit they set up dawg
You would make more money investing tbh

Dude I’m not a Greycel. They are trying to hype up their stupid fancy crypto’s which is why they are giving you crypto. The videos are entertaining in themselves because of how unrealistic their ideas are. Just try it and immediately sell it once you’re done

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Dude I’m not a Greycel.
tenor.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403

Users who are viewing this thread

Back