Solstice
You dont believe in god
Its that easy yh :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: maarda, Klasik616, liberiangrimreaper and 1 other person
Easy way to know if you're a midwit*

Most geniuses believed in some form of God.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Epola, shizuku11111, LonelyLooksmaxxer and 8 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, twojei, jué and 4 others

Yh 500 years ago because everyone was believing in god no matter what
Im talking abt today lil bud

Yh 500 years ago because everyone was believing in god no matter what
Im talking abt today lil bud

Francis Collins, Michio Kaku, John Lennox, and other modern scientists believe in God too, "lil bud". Be humble. Atheism is cringe and degenerate. All it brings is hedonism, nihilism, existential crisis, antinatalism, and social chaos.

• +1
Reactions: psychobateman
Francis Collins, Michio Kaku, John Lennox, and other modern scientists believe in God too, "lil bud". Be humble. Atheism is cringe and degenerate. All it brings is hedonism, nihilism, existential crisis, antinatalism, and social chaos.
Idk any of those
you can always find the exception it does NOT make it true the insane majority of intelligent peoples rn are atheist
Say the name of any religion i’ll debunk it in a minute retard

• +1
Reactions: maarda
Aren’t you that one guy who I debated with about determinism? Looks like you’re still as nihilistic.

+ Wrong. God = Creator of Creation; THE Energy, meaning it could be Big Bang Theory, or whatever a spiritual book claims it as.

Saying God isn’t real is purely illogical. You probably think this because you think ‘God’ is just something in books like the Bible. Or you think God is just a religious/spiritual entity. To say there isn’t a God is to say that there is nothing that created the universes and planets, in other words everything.

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111 and LonelyLooksmaxxer
Bud this is looksmax.org not reddit.com

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: LonelyLooksmaxxer and mathis
the insane majority of intelligent peoples rn are atheist
Source: Your hairy asshole.

And even if that was the case, truth is not a democracy. 99% of the world's population could be atheist, but that would not disprove the existence of God because truth doesn't require consensus.

The "intelligent" people you're talking about are MIDWITS. Actually bright people either follow the religion of their parents or become agnostic. Most of them are not atheist or antireligious at all.

• +1
Reactions: LonelyLooksmaxxer
This forum is pretty low IQ and religious, which is fine. It's not even the craziest of copes you'll find here among large chunks of the userbase. Some LTNs think they can magically ascend to HTN without surgery, others think they will get rich, take over the planet or even transcend the fabrics of natural physics.

• +1
Reactions: fuse and mathis
Aren’t you that one guy who I debated with about determinism? Looks like you’re still as nihilistic.

+ Wrong. God = Creator of Creation; THE Energy, meaning it could be Big Bang Theory, or whatever a spiritual book claims it as.

Saying God isn’t real is purely illogical. You probably think this because you think ‘God’ is just something in books like the Bible. To say there isn’t a God is to say that there is nothing that created the universes and planets, in other words everything.
No
God is supposed to be someone not something
there is very little chance that any kind of god exist. And 0 that chistiannity or islam gods are reals

And even if that was the case, truth is not a democracy. 99% of the world's population could be atheist, but that would not disprove the existence of God because truth doesn't require co
You are the exact definition of a midwit btw crazy that you brought that up

I read studies on this
Wont bother linkin them for your retard ass tho
I can literally debunk any religion you believe in try me
Explains your negative rep to post ratio.

D43

That said, welcome to my ignore list.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 0S4MA, liberiangrimreaper and mathis
God is supposed to be someone not something
According to what? I just explained to you what ‘God’ actually means. Open your mind and read what I said again.

I think you mean to say “The Gods in religion/spiritually aren’t real, idiotic to believe in them”

Just an assumption , but since you believe in the Big Bang Theory — then the big bang is what you think ‘God’ is, as you believe that’s what started everything.

Last edited:
According to what? I just explained to you what ‘God’ actually means. Open your mind and read what I said again.

I think you mean to say “The Gods in religion/ aren’t real, idiotic to believe in them”
The word god awlays mean a being idk what you are on abt

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240714_000709_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240714_000709_Chrome.jpg
    206.6 KB · Views: 0
Atheism is the most common sense answer, your parents and school tried hard for you to believe in a creator which no one has seen or even know how exactly it is. A myth more than reality. Gods before christianism used to be related to forces of nature but monotheism seems to be more popular now, which is absolutely stupid. They just want you to believe 100% what a book says without no historical proof.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maarda, liberiangrimreaper and mathis
Atheism is the most common sense answer, your parents and school tried hard for you to believe in a creator which no one has seen or even know how exactly it is. A myth more than reality.
Gods that are praised today CAN be debunked unlike fully unknown "gods". Thats the worse. There is so much errors and incoherences its mindblowing that some peoples believe in that

• +1
Reactions: maarda and Klasik616
Search up the spiritual definition + I did add a little of my own take on God in my definition :ogre:

• Hmm...
Reactions: mathis
Imagine caring abt your post to rep ratio :lul::lul: its so fucking over for you
Please kys no one will miss you
looks like not even randoms on an incel fourm will miss you based on that rep

its COMPLETELY over 4 u

Gods that are praised today CAN be debunked unlike fully unknown "gods". Thats the worse. There is so much errors and incoherences its mindblowing that some peoples believe in that
They just feel, they are never convinced of it or even think about it. "I feel God, I see God" who the fuck are you to talk with a God? KYS

Last edited:
  • +1
They just feel, they are never convinced of it or even think about it. "I feel God, I see God" who the fuck are you to talk with a God?
Some do think abt it logically thought. But yh for the most its more a desperate hope

This also didn’t barely went below surface level on what ‘God’ is. My definition is in-depth with influence from both spirituality and science — That MisinformationGPT simply said traits of ‘The Source/Energy’ AKA God with whatever it found from a religion fed website or whatever it gets its info from.

most life affirming philosopher was an atheist.

• +1
Reactions: maarda and mathis
This also didn’t barely went below surface level on what ‘God’ is. My definition is a in-depth definition with influence from both spirituality and science — That MisinformationGPT simply said traits of ‘The Source/Energy’ AKA God.
God is a word with a meaning. You cant just create your own and expect others to anderstand it
But i kinda get what u mean

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
Agnosticism is better imo.

• +1
Reactions: maarda and liberiangrimreaper
God is a word with a meaning. You cant just create your own and expect others to anderstand it
But i kinda get what u mean
And what I’m saying is that the ‘definition’ you found on FraudGPT is surface level and is only derived from one thing (monotheistic/abrahamic religious takes most likely).

Agnosticism is better imo.
Depend
If its abt not knowing if a superior being exist then i get it
If its not knowing if christiannity or islam gods are real or no, even thought it does not make you a retard its not better than being atheist

They just feel, they are never convinced of it or even think about it. "I feel God, I see God" who the fuck are you to talk with a God? KYS
It’s mainly about energy and other things like that. It’s kinda hard to explain, especially with hardcore atheists which you seem to be.

And what I’m saying is that the ‘definition’ you found on FraudGPT is surface level and is only derived from one thing (monotheistic religious takes most likely).
The thing is
Pretty much everyone see god as a being
So when you talk abt it, its normal for who you talk to to assume that it is what you mean you need to precise it
god as a non being is anyway an abstract concept

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
The thing is
Pretty much everyone see god as a being
So when you talk abt it, its normal for who you talk to to assume that it is what you mean you need to precise it
god as a non being is anyway an abstract concept
Yeah I agree, the definition is so stupid and bland for a thing so powerful and completely out of human/scientific understanding and comprehension. If the definition somehow changed to mine I believe a lot more people would at least be Agnostic.

• +1
It’s mainly about energy and other things like that. It’s kinda hard to explain, especially with hardcore atheists which you seem to be.
Energy? Do humans have different energies lol if it's not rational you cannot express God in words.

Energy? Do humans have different energies lol if it's not rational you cannot express God in words.
Yes. We, along with other organisms, living things, and even things out of Earth are energy — Energies that can be affected by environmental factors, vibrations, etc etc, This is shown in natural science (mainly physics) and spirituality. Even human sciences like psychology

Like I said it’s a whole lot to explain

Last edited: