Eat Eat Eat Eat Eat Eat Eat Eat Eat Eat Eat Eat...

D

Deleted member 1100

Kraken
giphy.gif

Time to get my gymcelled body back again

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ChadsAreCool, SayNoToRotting, JMax and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, DidntRead, Krezo and 2 others
take fin if you wanna gain weight

• JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 2486, Kingkellz and 1 other person
Dont remember askin

• JFL
Reactions: Vidyacoper
Dont remember askin

Dude… was this supposed to be funny? When will you understand that you have no talent for making jokes? Your pranks and jokes never work because you’re boring and unfunny. You have no talent. Everything you post is despicable. Everything you do is wrong. Reading your posts makes me sick. I know it’s hard to accept, but you’re a loser here, as well as IRL. You’re corrosive. In fact, I often feel a little ashamed of you. If you ever leave this place nobody will even notice. The saddest thing about this is that you’ll never get the attention that you desire so much. I’m saying this not only because you are a weird and goofy guy, but because you are a complete subhuman. I understand your frustration, you just wanted to be funny, but it’s time to stop being a fool and get back to reality. I suggest some self-help books and that you stop with these silly jokes.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: JMax, Pillarman, Vidyacoper and 8 others
Dude… was this supposed to be funny? When will you understand that you have no talent for making jokes? Your pranks and jokes never work because you’re boring and unfunny. You have no talent. Everything you post is despicable. Everything you do is wrong. Reading your posts makes me sick. I know it’s hard to accept, but you’re a loser here, as well as IRL. You’re corrosive. In fact, I often feel a little ashamed of you. If you ever leave this place nobody will even notice. The saddest thing about this is that you’ll never get the attention that you desire so much. I’m saying this not only because you are a weird and goofy subhuman, but because you are a complete subhuman. I understand your frustration, you just wanted to be funny, but it’s time to stop being a fool and get back to reality. I suggest some self-help books and that you stop with these silly jokes.
Dude… was this supposed to be funny? When will you understand that you have no talent for making jokes? Your pranks and jokes never work because you’re boring and unfunny. You have no talent. Everything you post is despicable. Everything you do is wrong. Reading your posts makes me sick. I know it’s hard to accept, but you’re a loser here, as well as IRL. You’re corrosive. In fact, I often feel a little ashamed of you. If you ever leave this place nobody will even notice. The saddest thing about this is that you’ll never get the attention that you desire so much. I’m saying this not only because you are a weird and goofy subhuman, but because you are a complete subhuman. I understand your frustration, you just wanted to be funny, but it’s time to stop being a fool and get back to reality. I suggest some self-help books and that you stop with these silly jokes.

• JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Am I funny tho?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205

@Ritalincel, freeze more of his gifs, thank you!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, RichardSpencel and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
This “Soyboy” meme is getting out of hand, and honestly, it’s just REALLY fucking ignorant. I have been lactose intolerant since I was a child. I literally shit myself in 2nd grade once. I grew up eating loads of Soy and rice based versions of dairy products, soy milk, soy ice cream, soy cheese, you fucking name it! My parents didn’t force them down my throat either. I LOVED the Soy foods immensely. I am currently Six Foot fucking Four. I have a massive fucking beard, and a decently sized 7 inch cock with visible veins. I am attending University, studying for a PhD in Math, any job I want, $300k+ starting fucking salary. Who is the SoyBoy now faggot?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 4675

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: her, DidntRead, Pillarman and 4 others
Ritalincel

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel
Whats your workout routine?

Whats your workout routine?

I don't have one. I've been doing boxing only, I'll do boxing and swimming probably next month. I'm not a big fan of gym anymore, but maybe I'll eventually get back to it, my routine is simple:

ABCABC

(60-70 reps for each muscle group)

work as hard as you gain while maintaining good form and breathing correctly

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer