Tenor 18

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Marsiere214, pizza and 1 other person
Pizzas terrible for you

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 5180, Marsiere214 and 3 others
Pizza is awesome its not as bad as people make it out to be. Probably a bit high in sodium but otherwise not too bad unless you eat a whole pizza at once

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and pizza
i’d pay serious money to be able to eat anything i want without gaining weight

unfortunately i got low class romanian.builtfat body that gains muscle and fat easy asf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lutte, SkinjobCatastrophe and pizza
i’d pay serious money to be able to eat anything i want without gaining weight

unfortunately i got low class romanian.builtfat body that gains muscle and fat easy asf
if i dont dirty a little bit the diet i have 0 gains,I'm trying to increase the neck a little and to increase it naturally just by being chad or eating like a baboon

Lol you mean the best way to get fat. Pizza has so much fucking calories per slice. i love pizza though

• So Sad
Reactions: boIin
That's u in your profile picture right my brocel?

Lol you mean the best way to get fat. Pizza has so much fucking calories per slice. i love pizza though
most of my friends have 1 bf digit eating pizza, hamburgers and other junk food all week
That's u in your profile picture right my brocel?
yes :oops:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
Weren’t you a raw meat enjoyer

Weren’t you a raw meat enjoyer
carnivore :heart: I'm just not sure if the thyroid works as it should in the long run, but other organs and the endocrine system is ok

carnivore :heart: I'm just not sure if the thyroid works as it should in the long run, but other organs and the endocrine system is ok
How hard is it to get thyroid hormones, steroids etc in brazil

Also wtf is that orbital rim jfl, u need decompression if u wanna be Chad.
how do you know when you need an orbital decompression or just advance the under eye via osteotomies or infraorbital implant?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
how do you know when you need an orbital decompression or just advance the under eye via osteotomies or infraorbital implant?
Yeah whatever fixes your shitty undereyes.

All your other bones are good though.

• +1
Reactions: pizza
How hard is it to get thyroid hormones, steroids etc in brazil
underground is easy,with doctors no, but it's not like an impossible mission although feminism is heading for it
Dr giga cuck

• +1
Reactions: lutte
man i fucking love pizza so much but gained like 4kg in a few months because of it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hozay and pizza
man i fucking love pizza so much but gained like 4kg in a few months because of it
yeah pizza will make you gain weight faster than anything not gonna lie lol

• +1
yeah pizza will make you gain weight faster than anything not gonna lie lol
2500 calories in 10 min and i'm still hungry this shit insane, meanwhile i eat something else (not even a big meal) and satisfied.

2500 calories in 10 min and i'm still hungry this shit insane, meanwhile i eat something else (not even a big meal) and satisfied.
Yeah, i love pizza i understand how you feel, i only eat dominos on saturdays to keep my sanity. cheat days will keep you sane.

• +1
Yeah, i love pizza i understand how you feel, i only eat dominos on saturdays to keep my sanity. cheat days will keep you sane.
Hi Jose

pizza+oreos=10kgs of muscle mass in 1 month

• +1
I stopped completely until i lose 10kg ngl, i'm not ''fat'' but i'm going to be if i keep that up, jesus.

• +1
Reactions: pizza
no I don't eat autistic children

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and pizza
I stopped completely until i lose 10kg ngl, i'm not ''fat'' but i'm going to be if i keep that up, jesus.
I'm dieting atm, not overweight but need to get leaner. On saturdays i usually pig out and just continue on my diet the next day and my weight loss still goes down week by week.

• +1
Reactions: pizza and boIin
I'm dieting atm, not overweight but need to get leaner. On saturdays i usually pig out and just continue on my diet the next day and my weight loss still goes down week by week.
same. you do cardio?

bruv when i was younger i could lose 10kg like nothing, literally 2 months and i'm done (obviously lot of water but still) shit getting hard.

same. you do cardio?

bruv when i was younger i could lose 10kg like nothing, literally 2 months and i'm done (obviously lot of water but still) shit getting hard.
nah fuck cardio, i only strength train 3x a week with mainly compound movements such as Squat, Bench, Overhead press, deadlift, and bent over row. you dont need cardio. lifting weights will maintain muscle in a caloric deficiet and even build muscle if you're higher bodyfat as long as you eat enough protein.

• +1
Reactions: boIin and pizza
nah fuck cardio, i only strength train 3x a week with mainly compound movements such as Squat, Bench, Overhead press, deadlift, and bent over row. you dont need cardio. lifting weights will maintain muscle in a caloric deficiet and even build muscle if you're higher bodyfat as long as you eat enough protein.
Yeah i know, used to be hardcore, had lot of muscle so it was easier to cut down fast, now i'm a fat fuck so it's harder. i didn't do cardio as well, now i have to + eating less, shit is hell.

this, the body creates an adaptation after a certain time that makes you lean even if you eat a lot junk food (more than you think) this is the great advantage of myofibrillar hypertrophy

Yeah i know, used to be hardcore, had lot of muscle so it was easier to cut down fast, now i'm a fat fuck so it's harder. i didn't do cardio as well, now i have to + eating less, shit is hell.
lift weights brother get your protein in. eating protein will help you not feel hungry, i usually have my protein shake with 60g of protein at the end of the day so i wont feel hungry for the rest of the day. also i IT fast most of the time 16/8, counting calories is also easy as shit when you have a weight scale. i've been counting cals for like a year straight already.

• +1
lift weights brother get your protein in. eating protein will help you not feel hungry, i usually have my protein shake with 60g of protein at the end of the day so i wont feel hungry for the rest of the day. also i IT fast most of the time 16/8, counting calories is also easy as shit when you have a weight scale. i've been counting cals for like a year straight already.
Yeah i'm eating around 180g of protein, used to bench 2 plates and shit, now i'm struggling with 1 feelsbad.

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
Yeah i'm eating around 180g of protein, used to bench 2 plates and shit, now i'm struggling with 1 feelsbad.
you only need 0.7-1 grams per pound btw. dont fall for the muh 1 gram per pound meme.

• +1
i cant even bench two plates yet. i just started lifting in january. mirin. my lifts are going up tho rn even though im in a caloric deficiet

• +1
I love you (aka, pizza 🍕).

you only need 0.7-1 grams per pound btw. dont fall for the muh 1 gram per pound meme.
Yeah i just like meat tbh, my blood test are fine so i'm sweet.

i cant even bench two plates yet. i just started lifting in january. mirin. my lifts are going up tho rn even though im in a caloric deficiet
I can't do that right now, if you stop lifting for 5-6 months you lose so much strength it's insane, my squat got down by like 70kg i almost killed myself thinking i could lift somewhat the same weight on the squat.

• So Sad
Reactions: Hozay
Lean fat gains, and no muscle.