Eatern Europe Virgin GF is a meme

goat2x

goat2x

You are done son
jfl if you think ee or eu women are still virgins by 20
Percentage of men and women who desire more than one sexual partner in the next 30

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 2634, mulattomaxxer and 16 others
Brutal.

More proof that a virgin gf/wife is a pipe-dream. It is over.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, St. Wristcel, joeveniro and 4 others
when are u going to do the siege nigga

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and goat2x
Water is wet.

Submissive asian wife is also a meme.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Marsiere214, owlofathena and 3 others
honestly best chance of an uncorrupted foid is in muslim countries.

who ever said that EE virgin gf is real, EE girls are whores

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Almost Chadlite, Deleted member 8765, onnysk and 1 other person
age of consent in many countries is 14 or 15

what percent are still virgins by that age?

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Back in my time, when I was in college in Romania, about 10% of the girls were still virgins(at the age of 18). After 4 years, at the end of college, none were virgins anymore, even the nerdy girls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Marsiere214, Deleted member 6723 and 2 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 4209
I always get mad when some retards say they will location maxx and move to east eu and slay/get a virgin gf , first the chances of you being mogged by other men there is significantly higher because males there are taller , have higher t and are more dimorphic than in west and second is fairly simple jfl every women is a slut no matter the location , bitches here have sex even at earlier ages than in west jfl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 5048, Deleted member 8765 and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Marsiere214
probably not bad
good luck finding 14 yr old os over 25 doe :lul: :lul:
well what if i have money? women are gold diggers right?

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
I always get mad when some retards say they will location maxx and move to east eu and slay/get a virgin gf , first the chances of you being mogged by other men there is significantly higher because males there are taller , have higher t and are more dimorphic than in west and second is fairly simple jfl every women is a slut no matter the location , bitches here have sex even at earlier ages than in west jfl
age of consent in many countries is 14 or 15

what percent are still virgins by that age?
thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and W0KESTMOTHF
Damn I'm surprised that North America has a lower percentage of women who desire "more than one" partner. It means that average American girl is more sexually conservative than EE girls. If this is true, the best chance of getting a good, conservative white wife material is unironically in the USA. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary and goat2x
yeah its funny cuz 60% of my female class mates werent virgin at the end of middle school JFL

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Limbo, Marsiere214 and 2 others
Damn I'm surprised that North America has a lower percentage of women who desire "more than one" partner. It means that average American girl is more sexually conservative than EE girls. If this is true, the best chance of getting a good, conservative white wife material is unironically in the USA. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.
They are just more dishonest so basically the real number is something like 85%

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 6341 and goat2x
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and goat2x
Tyroned , EE women love tyrones.

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
thoughts?
Idk men if a foid is average/above average looking she probably has been fucked already , but thinking about it even subhuman foids are simped over by other males who are less better looking , so those foids probably have already lost their virginity as well
In conclusion it's over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and goat2x
i see

like i said in the other thread, getting a virgin gf is just a fantasy. is what it is
its funny cuz the orbiter rate is just as much
like 2-3 female class mates got constant messages from over 25 year olds and they said that they are creepy

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 4612
its funny cuz the orbiter rate is just as much
like 2-3 female class mates got constant messages from over 25 year olds and they said that they are creepy
only option for me is to liemaxx and get casual sex

• +1
Damn guess I grew up in a very unique situation, most guys/girls like 90% that I knew were virgins until 18+

If only I was blackpilled earlier, could've bagged you boys some prime goods

• JFL
I always said, EE women are just better at hiding. I know many guys who have killed themselves over girls in EE, it's far more common that you would think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, Marsiere214, Deleted member 6341 and 1 other person
I always said, EE women are just better at hiding. I know many guys who have killed themselves over girls in EE, it's far more common that you would think
elab?

• +1
They are just more dishonest so basically the real number is something like 85%

Why would they lie? I thought Americans had white knight culture to the max; women spoiled beyond all; feminist slut culture popular and accepted. I am certain that average American woman is more honest than average Eastern Europe woman.

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary, Marsiere214 and goat2x
Over for Pietrocels

• +1
Why would they lie? I thought Americans had white knight culture to the max; women spoiled beyond all; feminist slut culture popular and accepted. I am certain that average American woman is more honest than average Eastern Europe woman.
they have no reason to lie jfl its too much of a dumb comment to even worth replying to it

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary, Marsiere214 and Deleted member 6341
They hide their calculating nature far better and guys are brainwashed to worship the girls far more than in the west, it's still common for guy to buy flowers for a girl on first date, also a lot of them travel abroad for work and get side dick. It's really fucked up in some cases.
Most guys are in sexless marriages and cucked

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Marsiere214, Deleted member 10679 and 1 other person
im only strive for teenagers so the odds of them being virgin is higher :feelshmm:

• +1
  • +1
Doesn’t this mean that areas with more promiscuity would be easier to slay in since there’s more debauchery

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341, Marsiere214 and goat2x

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alex569, onnysk and goat2x
how many virgins are on yubo

It is sad that many "blackpilled" guys actually believe that there are no virgins on yubo. I think teenage girls on Yubo have low notch count and half of the times they are virgins.

It is sad that many "blackpilled" guys actually believe that there are no virgins on yubo. I think teenage girls on Yubo have low notch count and half of the times they are virgins.
im not saying there are non but there arent many

there are virgins on yubo, but half the time? what?

That’s cause they need someone to help pay the college debt 😂

• JFL
there are virgins on yubo, but half the time? what?
I read the average age of losing virginity for non-virgin women in the USA is 17 years old so it's logical to assume half of teenage girls are virgins.

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 4612