Eating 24 raw eggs a day to gain weight

D

Deleted member 5522

dont be jealous asshole
I have lost a lot of weight and this old dude rag dolled me in mma. I must become stronger it is the only way.

• JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
JUST SALMONELLAMAXX BRO

jk you'll be fine, but goodluck eating 24 raw eggs a day. you'll shit bricks buddyboyo.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JMax, Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 5522
JUST SALMONELLAMAXX BRO

jk you'll be fine, but goodluck eating 24 raw eggs a day. you'll shit bricks buddyboyo.
It is the only way. Pain is all I have left anyway.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
heard about carbs?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 5522
Yes I need to increase carbs also as im burning a lot these days

Good. and make sure you're lifting in the process so you wouldn't just gain mainly pure fat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
It is the only way. Pain is all I have left anyway.
i mean jfc man 24 eggs a day is overkill ngl... also if you're going into MMA are you featherweight or what? you might not need to gain that much weight unless you're auschwitz-tier rn

• +1
I hope the 24 raw eggs is a joke.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 5522
Good. and make sure you're lifting in the process so you wouldn't just gain mainly pure fat
I am doing chin ups and some pull ups atm but I should really add push ups especially diamond push ups back in as dips are basically only a chest and tricep exercise.
i mean jfc man 24 eggs a day is overkill ngl... also if you're going into MMA are you featherweight or what? you might not need to gain that much weight unless you're auschwitz-tier rn
I look like an African tribesman right now

But you are right I don't really need to gain much to get back to the weight I was

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
cooking them increases useable protein amt, raw just is quick and has slightly more vitamins.

The ideal food would actually be synthesizing the hormones that allow vegetarian animals to eat grass and breakdown cellulose into protein. cows and rhinos are huge

• +1
The guy in the second picture, war machine, is based af and high t ngl

• Love it
PolishedRichAfricanwilddog-size_restricted.gif

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5522
Just don't eat mayte, modern food is setenic poison

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 4430
cooking them increases useable protein amt, raw just is quick and has slightly more vitamins.

The ideal food would actually be synthesizing the hormones that allow vegetarian animals to eat grass and breakdown cellulose into protein. cows and rhinos are huge
Father won't let me cook 24 eggs jfl so I just need to sip them up
The guy in the second picture, war machine, is based af and high t ngl
He is my hero

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5694
gaining weight doesnt make you stronger , you ll just move to another weight division you re not used to

• +1
I am doing chin ups and some pull ups atm but I should really add push ups especially diamond push ups back in as dips are basically only a chest and tricep exercise.

I see, you have lots of variations of push ups that u can do, and with the back focus on chin ups to also work your biceps pretty hard.
you can even do shoulder press with bodyweight, just need to be creative man, put your legs high on some chair or table or whatever and play with the angle, if you can ofc. you can also do core work with sets of plank. also u can buy band and work your arms.

• +1
12 raw eggs so far, these things are filling af. Idk if I can eat any more ngl.

• Woah
Reactions: Gargantuan
Why raw? can't you eat some delicious tortillas? Some dude has a video on Jewtube and claims 36 eggs a day is the same as being on cycle. Broscience.

Last edited:
Cook your fucking eggs nigga it’s not hard

Why raw? can't you eat some delicious tortillas? Some dude has a video on Jewtube and claims 36 eggs a day is the same as being on cycle. Broscience.
that was an old myth by vince gironda, the same quack who thinks all compound exercises are a waste of time and promotes shoulder destroying shit like reverse grip dips and guillotine presses. incidentally all the guys he coached to a high level were enhanced so how would he even know if the eggs were doing anything.

Gastonmaxxing

that was an old myth by vince gironda, the same quack who thinks all compound exercises are a waste of time and promotes shoulder destroying shit like reverse grip dips and guillotine presses. incidentally all the guys he coached to a high level were enhanced so how would he even know if the eggs were doing anything.
Normie tier comment