eating alot of potassium is legit

sandcelmuttcel

sandcelmuttcel

Kraken
i legit lost half kg of water weight eating ATLEAST 4 bananas a day and huge load of peanut butter despite trying to gain fat. measured in the morning.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acnno, Esarhaddon, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
peanut butter has high potassium?

i legit lost half kg of water weight eating ATLEAST 4 bananas a day and huge load of peanut butter despite trying to gain fat. measured in the morning.
i guess that's why my face is bloated as fuck

i've never liked peanut butter

disgusting as fuck

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Random, 000, Deleted member 6997 and 2 others
i guess that's why my face is bloated as fuck

i've never liked peanut butter

disgusting as fuck
peanut butter toast mogs tf

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Schönling and Deleted member 1680
did you lose facial bloat from the increased potassium intake?
i would say yes but i am already very skinny so your results may be more significant.

• +1
Reactions: malignant
Water is wet

• +1
Reactions: caiolindo
Eating 4 bananas a day is such a punishment.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and TITUS
How fast did you debloat?

Banana is full of carbs which will bloat you

• +1
Reactions: SoyGune
I just took a potassium-sparing diuretic, get mogged kid

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and SoyGune
Banana is full of carbs which will bloat you
my diet is full of carbs yet i lost 0.5kg of weight following this diet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
my diet is full of carbs yet i lost 0.5kg of weight following this diet.
If you really want the potassium just add potassium chloride to your food it cost $5 for a giant container at walmart but it's what's used in lethal injections to stop your heart so it's not labeled as it, it's labeled as "no salt" or "salt alternative" with the seasonings like basil, salt, pepper, oregano etc.

just add it to your shit. it takes a ridiculous amount to stop your heart but just measure however much sodium you ate that day or is in your meal, and add 2x the dose in potassium chloride on top and you'll be fine.

it's better than eating 7 bananas a meal just to get your shit.

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing and karbo
If you really want the potassium just add potassium chloride to your food it cost $5 for a giant container at walmart but it's what's used in lethal injections to stop your heart so it's not labeled as it, it's labeled as "no salt" or "salt alternative" with the seasonings like basil, salt, pepper, oregano etc.

just add it to your shit. it takes a ridiculous amount to stop your heart but just measure however much sodium you ate that day or is in your meal, and add 2x the dose in potassium chloride on top and you'll be fine.

it's better than eating 7 bananas a meal just to get your shit.
lol no

Ok moron

Go ahead and read how I learned it for myself. That was 4 months ago. I did what you did and the bloat just came back.
you low iq ape should've consumed appropriate amounts of sodium, potassium and magnesium. you will still get bloated if your electrolytes are unbalanced and one is way higher than the other (that includes potassium too i think). go see the recommend daily intakes for each mineral.

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 6873
its a very short term solution

@everyone i returned to the thread because i have to say something. this peanut butter banana smoothie i was eating was advertised as 900 calorie smoothie where i found it from. now i calculated myself the ingredients and its nowhere near at that. infact it's 664 calories and i have been calculating my daily calories wrong. so in sort this weight loss could've been the result of actual fat being burned and not due to increased potassium intake.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: beingmoreattractive, Lars, stuckneworleans and 2 others
I get 10 g a day recently

@everyone i returned to the thread because i have to say something. this peanut butter banana smoothie i was eating was advertised as 900 calorie smoothie where i found it from. now i calculated myself the ingredients and its nowhere near at that. infact it's 664 calories and i have been calculating my daily calories wrong. so in sort this weight loss could've been the result of actual fat being burned and not due to increased potassium intake.
U'd need to eat a shit ton of bananas and pesnut butter to get the ideal amount of potassium. Unless u literally eat fucking zero sodium in ur food. Which is bland as well as unhealthy.

• +1
Reactions: karbo
U'd need to eat a shit ton of bananas and pesnut butter to get the ideal amount of potassium. Unless u literally eat fucking zero sodium in ur food. Which is bland as well as unhealthy.
not really 4bananas plus 100g of peanut butter is lot of potassium.

Last edited:
not really 4bananas plus 100g of peanut butter is more than enough potassium.
Ok just read that peanut butter butter has loads of calories looool. But still unless ur sure the potassium intake mogs the sodium intake, u wont lose face bloat.

@FastBananaCEO

Ok just read that peanut butter butter has loads of calories looool. But still unless ur sure the potassium intake mogs the sodium intake, u wont lose face bloat.
i'm sorry, i meant to say 4 bananas plus 100g peanutbutter has alot of potassium in combination with other foods you eat throughout the day you could reach recommended intake levels.

i'm trying to gain weight.

100g peanut butter plus 4 bananas = 2000mg potassium and you need 3,500mg a day

Banana

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6867
cream of tartar coming in tomorrow.
sadly everyone i found has

44g of carbs and 17.5 of sodium per 100g

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
cream of tartar coming in tomorrow.
sadly everyone i found has

44g of carbs and 17.5 of sodium per 100g
How many grams of potassium?

im going auschwitzmax with bananas and peanut sandwich

• +1
Reactions: bdycope
You have to balance Potassium Magnesium and Calcium.
Not sure if potassiumaxxing is a good idea long term

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
eat bananas and peanut butter and a potassium supplement,
then eat normal but stay sparely with your sodium intake throughout your day, possibly eat something that provides you with enough nutrition to keep the potassium high, so you wont have to worry about your sodium intake too much

supplement magnesium

drink much water (3-4l) and no soft drinks throughout the day, so you remove oxidants

go to the sauna, you remove oxidants that might bloat you through sweat

literally take cold showers - cooling your body down forces your body to heat back up which will help removing oxidants and even losing bodyfat

do sports - strengthening your immune system will help your body to remove oxidants and being active is the most important factor in having a lean, non bloated face

btw - dried banana slices have 1500mg of potassium per 100g (thats almost 5 times more than a fresh banana)

you‘ll see results within a few days

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FatBunnyBaby