Eating girl's poop!

A

ASR

Iron
Eating girls poop is something that I will happily enjoy! Yes I do enjoy it since women are goddesses! Their every body fluid is like holy water! Love women to death! Whatever it takes!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, zaynbrah, PowersOfTen and 3 others
girls dont poop

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, PowersOfTen, Deleted and 3 others
What about my poop?

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Autism is a developmental disorder characterized by difficulties with social interaction and communication, and by restricted and repetitive behavior. Parents often notice signs during the first three years of their child's life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2607, fukmylyf and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Autism is a developmental disorder characterized by difficulties with social interaction and communication, and by restricted and repetitive behavior. Parents often notice signs during the first three years of their child's life.
I aint no autist although I do have ocd, and am a perfectionist and have sex drive so high like never seen before in the past, present or the future of human kind!

• JFL
Reactions: Zoneator
I aint no autist although I do have ocd, and am a perfectionist and have sex drive so high like never seen before in the past, present or the future of human kind!
“Eating girls poop is something that I will happily enjoy! Yes I do enjoy it since women are goddesses!”

You told me

girls dont poop
They do but it is so hot fuark love penetrating girls after they defecate with the shit in ass! Their asshole smells like literal heaven would love tobe doing this 24/7/365 for milleniums to come!
“Eating girls poop is something that I will happily enjoy! Yes I do enjoy it since women are goddesses!”

You told me
Is thay how autism is diagnosed? Well just by interpreting my writing style ypu deciphered my autistic tendencies?

I AM HIGH AF WHICH MAKEES ME 10K MORE KIJNY BUT THAT STILL DUFGUSTING

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
what the shit?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
F83