Eating in moderation or no excuses?

LooksMaxsterAwesome

LooksMaxsterAwesome

Iron
Time and time again I’m offered things like junk food etc. My willpower is good enough that I have refused any and all junk food for the past 6~ months. (No soda, candy, processed goyslop etc) Right now my parents are out getting donuts and they are going to bring me home a cream filled chocolate donut and I know I have the power to simply not eat it and not break my streak of clean eating. However do you guys think it would be worth it to indulge in moderation and eat the donut or would I enjoy life more in the end if I stay clean. I don’t know what to do

i know for a fact I’ll feel bad for myself after eating it but it just sounds oh so good to me right now

Youre just gonna be bloated for like a day

• +1
Reactions: 0proteindiet
My rule for myself is I can have 1 cheat meal (not cheat day) a week if I have stuck to my diet every other day of the week. Usually dont even have it though cause I dont really have cravings

just shut the fuck up.
genuinely just stop eating.

theres no 20 dollar david goggins book that will magically make you stop.

at this point start following anorexic motivation on tiktok and pinterest you fag :feelshaha:

My rule for myself is I can have 1 cheat meal (not cheat day) a week if I have stuck to my diet every other day of the week. Usually dont even have it though cause I dont really have cravings
Bad bro, you usually end up craving more after that

Not if youre not a fatty
Im not even that fat(got abs) and i get more cravings after wards, literally worse than before because of the fucking additives in Jewish goyslop just don't eat any, frozen wild blueberries for example taste like ice cream but way better, started eating those whenever i get cravings

• +1
Reactions: 0proteindiet
Time and time again I’m offered things like junk food etc. My willpower is good enough that I have refused any and all junk food for the past 6~ months. (No soda, candy, processed goyslop etc) Right now my parents are out getting donuts and they are going to bring me home a cream filled chocolate donut and I know I have the power to simply not eat it and not break my streak of clean eating. However do you guys think it would be worth it to indulge in moderation and eat the donut or would I enjoy life more in the end if I stay clean. I don’t know what to do
Why are fags so unblackpilled here. Not eating your junk food isnt going to turn you into a chad or even improve your looks at all. ITS ALL GENETICS

Why are fags so unblackpilled here. Not eating your junk food isnt going to turn you into a chad or even improve your looks at all. ITS ALL GENETICS
Just wrong

Depends

I already am a genetic miracle Chad girls ask me out everywhere I go and people treat me like a god everywhere I go. My only real passion in life is to be as beautiful as possible and to command as many people as possible under my will

I already am a genetic miracle Chad girls ask me out everywhere I go and people treat me like a god everywhere I go. My only real passion in life is to be as beautiful as possible and to command as many people as possible under my will
I am a god if u didn’t know

doesn't matter. most chads eat like shit anyways. yes you'll benefit slightly from having a cleaner diet but most of it is just bodyfat percentage and genetics. you wont get fat from a donut. if you slam 12 of them multiple times a week then yes we have a problem. stick to the 80/20 rule

What bro actually looks like:
Redhead Male