Eating meat is disgusting and evil

Pneuma Palingenesis

Pneuma Palingenesis

The true spirit will always prevail over the flesh
It is simply put consuming flesh of other souled entities which is already soaked in pain in suffering energetically from being enslaved by greedy humans who have farmed their fellow creatures for a brief depraved pleasure. True people of true spirit reject that tempation and scam which is depraved and demonic beyond any doubt. If you do not want to be farmed (for loosh) stop eating meat, eggs, and milk (milk is the least depraved out of the three). Thats why India mogs depraved west and that is why until muslim and christian invaders india was one of the richest, opulent and sophisticated society in the entire world (on par with china, with rome and greece before fall and middle east before islam a little bit below them). Imagine accumulating negative karma and being a slave of your own body so you could enjoy brief moments of this disease pleasure which is nothing but betrayal of the true soul and spirit. The earth in and of itself is a bad place that shouldnt exist, and only by resisting the temptaions (evil food, sex, having earthly power) you can ascend above, for there true ascension is of the spirit not body (all users on this site shall try to comprehend this eternal truth, and indeed sex with a woman is a massive descension)

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, Swarthy Knight, noonespecial and 3 others
It is simply put consuming flesh of other souled entities which is already soaked in pain in suffering energetically from being enslaved by greedy humans who have farmed their fellow creatures for a brief depraved pleasure. True people of true spirit reject that tempation and scam which is depraved and demonic beyond any doubt. If you do not want to be farmed (for loosh) stop eating meat, eggs, and milk (milk is the least depraved out of the three). Thats why India mogs depraved west and that is why until muslim and christian invaders india was one of the richest, opulent and sophisticated society in the entire world (on par with china, with rome and greece before fall and middle east before islam a little bit below them). Imagine accumulating negative karma and being a slave of your own body so you could enjoy brief moments of this disease pleasure which is nothing but betrayal of the true soul and spirit. The earth in and of itself is a bad place that shouldnt exist, and only by resisting the temptaions (evil food, sex, having earthly power) you can ascend above, for there true ascension is of the spirit not body (all users on this site shall try to comprehend this eternal truth, and indeed sex with a woman is a massive descension)
i hope you reincarnate as a 4'8 retard in africa

• +1
Reactions: greywind, kalluss and bourgeoizyzz
Don’t care, if animals are not here for us to eat then what else? They are sub 50 iq

• +1
Reactions: greywind and shikataganai
Yes go back to eating soy meat and fake ass beyond meat while I become the warlord of whatever soy liberal city your from

• +1
Reactions: BrianMoser
I was gonna eat a steak but some retard on the internet changed my mind

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, ey88, hopecel and 4 others
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis, BrianMoser and bourgeoizyzz
अदोनिस राजाओं का राजा है और हम्ज़ा मनुष्यों में ईश
^
|
Stopped reading after this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, hopecel, Pneuma Palingenesis and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis, BrianMoser and bourgeoizyzz
Only 2 reasons why God put animals on earth. For Human Consumption & Human Comfort.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ElliotRodgers, Pneuma Palingenesis and kalluss
Not one molecule retard

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis and kalluss
i hope you reincarnate as a 4'8 retard in africa
there is unfortunately a high probability that you are going to reincarnate as a chicken or cow on a meat farm if you will never show them compassion (lords of karma are scammers but with no deep spiritual knowledge most spirits will enter the tunnel of artificial light upon death of their bodies). There is no need for evil whilst you are one with the immaculate spirit.

• +1
Reactions: ThugggButt
That’s kinda the whole point. If you don’t eat meat you’ll literally be soulless

• Hmm...
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis
there is unfortunately a high probability that you are going to reincarnate as a chicken or cow on a meat farm if you will never show them compassion (lords of karma are scammers but with no deep spiritual knowledge most spirits will enter the tunnel of artificial light upon death of their bodies). There is no need for evil whilst you are one with the immaculate spirit.
wise words my habibi

Don’t care, if animals are not here for us to eat then what else? They are sub 50 iq
Ths planet/realm is a loosh farm, by eating meat you give tacit permit to the G-ds/arch-ns/r-ptilians that you have no problems with beings used as spiritual food and battery because you indulge in the exact same thing. Only by rejecting the wheel of unnecessary suffering you can ascend above the filth, dirt and toil of this fallen realm. Animals are prisoners of fallen spiritual beings, just as we are

Ths planet/realm is a loosh farm, by eating meat you give tacit permit to the G-ds/arch-ns/r-ptilians that you have no problems with beings used as spiritual food and battery because you indulge in the exact same thing. Only by rejecting the wheel of unnecessary suffering you can ascend above the filth, dirt and toil of this fallen realm. Animals are prisoners of fallen spiritual beings, just as we are
What would your mother think about what you just said?

Yes go back to eating soy meat and fake ass beyond meat while I become the warlord of whatever soy liberal city your from
And you still will wallow in the filth and dirt of this fallen realm whilst those who resist the temptaion, greed and evil will return to the higher realms of pure benevolent light and unlimited knowledge

• JFL
Reactions: ThugggButt
And you still will wallow in the filth and dirt of this fallen realm whilst those who resist the temptaion, greed and evil will return to the higher realms of pure benevolent light and unlimited knowledge
And you still shit on the street in 2024

• Love it
Reactions: BrianMoser
Only 2 reasons why God put animals on earth. For Human Consumption & Human Comfort.
Abrahamists are brain damaged beyond any coceivable redemption... First off there are many G-ds, not just one and second off why do you think the rulers of this realm are inherently benevolent? Is every politician and being in power good by nature? You betrayed the ancient faith of your ancestors and now you reap the consequences...

humans are supposed to eat meat

That’s kinda the whole point. If you don’t eat meat you’ll literally be soulless
Its the other way round. Consume light and you will turn into light, consume death (dead bodies filled with anguish) and you will turn into a walikng corpse

Abrahamists are brain damaged beyond any coceivable redemption... First off there are many G-ds, not just one and second off why do you think the rulers of this realm are inherently benevolent? Is every politician and being in power good by nature? You betrayed the ancient faith of your ancestors and now you reap the consequences...
Many gods in Mumbai

It’s the other way round. Consume light and you will turn into light, consume death (dead bodies filled with anguish) and you will turn into a walikng corpse
Is that why Indians are the most subhuman race cause they consume the least meat :lul:

• Ugh..
Didnt read, eat raw meat
IMG 2226

• Ugh..
why do yall not write out "God" no way god gives a shit if you delete his name :lul:

Your sinful nature and hubris will lead to your own father. Your soul already enslaved and disrespected.
I was raised vegetarian which is why I was cursed and didnt grow right

• So Sad
Is that why Indians are the most subhuman race cause they consume the least meat :lul:
Indian civilization mogs pathetic post roman european circus. You have already fallen my friend. Was invading and enslaving "the lesser people" truly worth it? Your ancestors didnt care about consequences of their stupid and evil deeds, now you are reaping what they have sown... India at least was always true to its spirit and never abandoned religion of the ancestors and primordial knowledge

I was raised vegetarian which is why I was cursed and didnt grow right
And you reject that gift... You have chosen death over life, darkness over the light, suffering over the joy of the spirit...

• JFL
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
And you reject that gift... You have chosen death over light, darkness over the light, suffering over the joy of the spirit...
I reject that curse. I reject this awful fate I suffered

• JFL
I'm Buddhist and I just had a mcdouble cheeseburger last night

I'm Buddhist and I just had a mcdouble cheeseburger last night
So you arent a real buddhist it seems? How are you supposed to escape the samsara whilst being a slave of your body and causing suffering to other innocent beings? Only by rejecting the tempation you can rise above brother.

So you arent a real buddhist it seems? How are you supposed to escape the samsara whilst being a slave of your body and causing suffering to other innocent beings? Only by rejecting the tempation you can rise above brother.
I'm not perfect bhai. Its hard enough to find something healthy, affordable and tasty as it is. Cutting out meat would greatly reduce my already limited options

• +1
yeah soyboy enjoy eating your goyslop and being deficient in vitamins and creatine while I eat my 14oz steak and 6 eggs

• Ugh..
Not worshipping something less intelligent then me
All spirits are part of the true G-d (who has not created this realm of anguish), the source we all come from. Thus disrespecting lesser beings is a dirsespect towards the true source and G-d itself. Gnostic Christians (the true, original christians) would say that we are all one in Monad and in this realm more specifically we are all in Sophia and Christ indeed

I'm not perfect bhai. Its hard enough to find something healthy, affordable and tasty as it is. Cutting out meat would greatly reduce my already limited options
I know... This is a constant uphill battle, yet I by supressing the evil snake of tempation I knwo I am treading on the right path towards true freedom and ultimate liberation of the spirit. I hope you find power to resist the pleasures of the flesh brother!

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
yeah soyboy enjoy eating your goyslop and being deficient in vitamins and creatine while I eat my 14oz steak and 6 eggs
Enjoy accumulating negative karma and being reincarnated as a pig on a meat farm because you have not heeded the warnings of the spirit...

• JFL
Reactions: sub5incel125