Eating primate chow intended for zoo animals for maxxing gains/reduce bf%/increase testosterone levels

Callooh_Calais

Callooh_Calais

Drink Milk and Lift
I feel like this is a lifehack you boys should be aware of that I learned off the internet: Some pet stores/zoo supply companies will sell to the general public, and one of them is a firm called Mazuri which offers something called Mazuri Primate Diets (hereforth referred to as monkey chow) that has a really good product: it has at least 5lbs (I think that's 2.5kg, I don't know yank measurements that well) of crude protein, omega 3, et. al. and pretty much everything a primate (such as a human being) needs to stay healthy; Interestingly enough, it comes in various flavours that don't sound very appealing to apes (such as cinnamon) so I imagine that weightlifters may be a target demographic.

Whenever I clock at least 45 mins on weights at the gym now, I always finish off by reaching into my bag of primate chow and eating a biscuit or two: I just soak them in milk, mash them up and eat it much like one would eat a bowl of cereal.

I've lost about 3-5kg (variance changes it everyday) of bodyfat since about 2 months ago, as it helps me keep calories low while maxxing up on nutrients.

Does anyone else have a similar "hack" that might go under the radar?

Mazuri-Primate-Bag_c253ad0b-b2da-4c29-8950-3d683eb6a800.jpg

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, Bushman, iam good boy and 3 others
funciona mano você pode comê-lo eu aprovo

• +1
Reactions: Callooh_Calais
@HTN_Mentalcel holy fuck look at this shit :feelskek:
this nigga is legit eating (zoo) animal feed to aid him in stressing and aging his body by lifting manmade metal up and down
he has truly achieved peak enslavement
Absolutely slave

• JFL
Reactions: ASM5, Deleted member 72630 and 5'7 zoomer

people are giving this food to their pet lemur and your eating them:lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ASM5 and iam good boy
@HTN_Mentalcel holy fuck look at this shit :feelskek:
this nigga is legit eating (zoo) animal feed to aid him in stressing and aging his body by lifting manmade metal up and down
he has truly achieved peak enslavement
View attachment 2972095

Human beings are animals too: If it says "primate diet", and humans are primates, then surely we are fully capable of eating it with zero side effects

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ASM5, rdqs, iam good boy and 4 others
Can u send the ingredient list?

• +1
Reactions: tigrxs
I saw that 4chan thread :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Callooh_Calais and NoseProphecy
Can u send the ingredient list?
Dehulled Soybean Meal, Ground Soybean Hulls, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Corn Protein Meal, Oat Hulls, Dried Apple Pomace, Cane Molasses, Ground Flaxseed, Ground Whole Aspen, Carrageenan, Soybean Oil, Wheat Germ, Dicalcium Phosphate, Rice Flour, Sucrose, Fructose, Potassium Chloride, Brewers Dried Yeast, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Carbonate, Taurine, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Vitamin C), Choline Chloride, Salt, Cinnamon, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Calcium Pantothenate, d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), DL-Methionine, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Folic Acid, Dried Bifidobacterium thermophilum Fermentation Product, Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Zinc Proteinate, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Vitamin A Acetate, Manganese Proteinate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Nicotinic Acid, Copper Proteinate, Riboflavin-5-Phosphate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Citric Acid (a Preservative), Beta Carotene, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Cobalt Proteinate, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Rosemary Extract, Sodium Selenite, Biotin.

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy, IAMNOTANINCEL, MA_ascender and 1 other person
Dehulled Soybean Meal, Ground Soybean Hulls, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Corn Protein Meal, Oat Hulls, Dried Apple Pomace, Cane Molasses, Ground Flaxseed, Ground Whole Aspen, Carrageenan, Soybean Oil, Wheat Germ, Dicalcium Phosphate, Rice Flour, Sucrose, Fructose, Potassium Chloride, Brewers Dried Yeast, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Carbonate, Taurine, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Vitamin C), Choline Chloride, Salt, Cinnamon, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Calcium Pantothenate, d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), DL-Methionine, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Folic Acid, Dried Bifidobacterium thermophilum Fermentation Product, Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Zinc Proteinate, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Vitamin A Acetate, Manganese Proteinate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Nicotinic Acid, Copper Proteinate, Riboflavin-5-Phosphate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Citric Acid (a Preservative), Beta Carotene, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Cobalt Proteinate, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Rosemary Extract, Sodium Selenite, Biotin.
Fuck I thought it would be some slop of organ meats and shit.

• +1
Reactions: tigrxs
Human beings are animals too: If it says "primate diet", and humans are primates, then surely we are fully capable of eating it with zero side effects
perfect simple minded goy that doesnt question anything and leaves everything at surface view

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender
I feel like this is a lifehack you boys should be aware of that I learned off the internet: Some pet stores/zoo supply companies will sell to the general public, and one of them is a firm called Mazuri which offers something called Mazuri Primate Diets (hereforth referred to as monkey chow) that has a really good product: it has at least 5lbs (I think that's 2.5kg, I don't know yank measurements that well) of crude protein, omega 3, et. al. and pretty much everything a primate (such as a human being) needs to stay healthy; Interestingly enough, it comes in various flavours that don't sound very appealing to apes (such as cinnamon) so I imagine that weightlifters may be a target demographic.

Whenever I clock at least 45 mins on weights at the gym now, I always finish off by reaching into my bag of primate chow and eating a biscuit or two: I just soak them in milk, mash them up and eat it much like one would eat a bowl of cereal.

I've lost about 3-5kg (variance changes it everyday) of bodyfat since about 2 months ago, as it helps me keep calories low while maxxing up on nutrients.

Does anyone else have a similar "hack" that might go under the radar?

Mazuri-Primate-Bag_c253ad0b-b2da-4c29-8950-3d683eb6a800.jpg
Mirin’ the ash percentage of your food JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and iam good boy