Eating raw meat makes you feel euphoric

Eriot Lodger

Eriot Lodger

Fresh sphinx of beER bELl
I had smoked salmon today with a bit of bulgur and mayo. Usually I don't feel much different after eating but this made me feel alive, like my brain just turned on. Maybe it's an aspie thing because Omega-3 is known to be helpful with treating autism.

I feel like you need to at least do one out of these:
- eating raw meat, fish, liver, eggs etc.
- eat a lot of veggies

If you do one then you probably don't need much of the other, although both might be ideal.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead, Manletmachine, SoundnVision and 5 others
hmm
@IAMNOTANINCEL do u feel this way too

Also its prob from prehomones and shit

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, n9wiff and Eriot Lodger
You’d feel a lot better if you ate this dick, faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tigrxs, Manletmachine and datboijj
hmm

@hormonetherapy :love:

Do you eat a lot of raw fish in China? @thecel

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and asdvek
  • JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy
Why veggies? lol
They're highly nutritious, right? When I ate big salads with avocado and all kinds of stuff then I would get a similar effect.

Okay, dnrd + dont care
When are you going to show your dick?

probably the DHA, i never felt anything eating liver , raw or cooked

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, datboijj and Eriot Lodger
They're highly nutritious, right? When I ate big salads with avocado and all kinds of stuff then I would get a similar effect.
You probably took a huge shit after eating, that's why you felt euphoric

You probably took a huge shit after eating, that's why you felt euphoric
No, I didn't. Protein and slow carbs doesn't cause that. Maybe if I have a dessert later we can talk about it but I probably won't. Trying to healthmaxx now during summer.

You know what, you should try making home-made beef tartare.
It's actually really similar to what you mentioned here except you don't smoke it, you use mayo and other similar ingredients.

• Love it
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
You know what, you should try making home-made beef tartare.
It's actually really similar to what you mentioned here except you don't smoke it, you use mayo and other similar ingredients.
Yeah I need to try that. 🤤 You always have the best advice on here!

• Love it
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
Yeah I need to try that. 🤤 You always have the best advice on here!
Make sure to add A LOT of seasoning, raw mince beef actually has 0 taste :p

• Love it
Show your dick boyo
We have to see if all this raw meat increased test
So test increases dick size? What about phytoestrogens found in legumes e.g.? That's also good for sexdrive to my understanding.

Make sure to add A LOT of seasoning, raw mince beef actually has 0 taste :p
Dont add seasoning my precious elliot.
Dont listen to this nga.
Be high test and dont add those hormone disrupting microplastic filled seasoning.
FOOD = FUEL
not enjoyment.

Dont listen to this nga.
Be high test and dont add those hormone disrupting microplastic filled seasoning.
FOOD = FUEL
not enjoyment.
Just remove one of the biggest joys in life theory

So test increases dick size? What about phytoestrogens found in legumes e.g.? That's also good for sexdrive to my understanding.
Nigga shut the fuck up.
Eat only RAW MEAT, RAW DAIry. And fruits. (Ripe fruits. DO MMA and lift heavy ass weights. Be in a surplus (super androgenic state)
THIS WILL all increase dht. It will make ur dick big, clavicles will grow. Your face will masculinizs. You will be dominant.
(aslong ad ur under 21)

Dont listen to this nga.
FOOD = FUEL
not enjoyment.
I would respectfully disagree. If it's not tasty then you'll never be able to eat it long-term. I think most spices are healthy too, just not too much salt because of the sodium I suppose.

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
Exactly. The more you detox your dopamine sources. The more enjoying other things become
All that food dopamine detoxing is completely negated by the fact you're on this website :forcedsmile:

• JFL
I would respectfully disagree. If it's not tasty then you'll never be able to eat it long-term. I think most spices are healthy too, just not too much salt because of the sodium I suppose.
Lol enjoy ur low test soy boy ur gonna die of high estrogen heart attack soon

Nigga shut the fuck up.
Eat only RAW MEAT, RAW DAIry. And fruits. (Ripe fruits. DO MMA and lift heavy ass weights. Be in a surplus (super androgenic state)
THIS WILL all increase dht. It will make ur dick big, clavicles will grow. Your face will masculinizs. You will be dominant.
(aslong ad ur under 21)
I'm a little bit older than that, although I do look young. All that gymcelling and eating outrageous amounts of food is sure to age one faster than nature had intended. Just my take on it. You can do what works for you!

You ever tried medium rare/rawer seared organs?

I'm a little bit older than that, although I do look young. All that gymcelling and eating outrageous amounts of food is sure to age one faster than nature had intended. Just my take on it. You can do what works for you!
Okay. Do you jack off?

You ever tried medium rare/rawer seared organs?
Chicken liver in a pan (can remember how I did it exactly) was really good. Seared sounds good for containing the nutrients while still getting a nice palatable texture.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
Ehmm yes? I think we all do that. Not as often as I did at 21 but still ever so often. Wbu?
Dont jack off okay?
And yea i jack off. Sometimes to your sexy face. Handsome young lad

• Love it
I had smoked salmon today with a bit of bulgur and mayo. Usually I don't feel much different after eating but this made me feel alive, like my brain just turned on. Maybe it's an aspie thing because Omega-3 is known to be helpful with treating autism.

I feel like you need to at least do one out of these:
- eating raw meat, fish, liver, eggs etc.
- eat a lot of veggies

If you do one then you probably don't need much of the other, although both might be ideal.
Yeah but you need to do aajonus vonderplanitz diet correctly and do hot baths and all things he said and get fat and detox

• So Sad
Reactions: BitchBoy
F bro its you lol

• +1
Dont jack off okay?
And yea i jack off. Sometimes to your sexy face. Handsome young lad
Fine, I'll stop doing that. I need to preserve all the test or I'll end up on reddit.

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
Fine, I'll stop doing that. I need to preserve all the test or I'll end up on reddit.
Nice, im glad my boy Lodger is a real man trying to actually improve his already sexy face…
Unlike all these other niggas that just spam “dnrd + kys fsggot”

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74 and Eriot Lodger
Read why go and study

Read why go and study
You really just told me to read a book with hundreds of pages just because I had an interest in ONE thing you mentioned.

You have all the time in the world, just elaborate.

hmm

yes i legit feel like im on some drugs
improved my depression a lot it was crippling back then but now its tolerable
Maybe it's an aspie thing because Omega-3 is known to be helpful with treating autism.
raw meat helped autism a lot too im better socially and i dont stim anymore

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: asdvek and Eriot Lodger
Do full aajonus vonderplanitz diet then u feel 100000times better also get fat 100times boost
yes i legit feel like im on some drugs
improved my depression a lot it was crippling back then but now its tolerable

raw meat helped autism too

Do full aajonus vonderplanitz diet then u feel 100000times better also get fat 100times boost
Im not drinking toxic vegetable juice jfl
Fuck a strict defined diet, i just eat what my body asks for

Its not toxic because blended juice doesnt have fiber or any of shit if u dont drink celery u would able to eat 8k calories and all people who ate lost appetite for raw meat blood becomes too acidic then detoxing so this diet unnatural way to detox from unnatural world because u was eating and living unnatural after detox u can eat without cellery or recipes but if u not gonna detox u cant reach tribes level never evem if j eat raw meat u will waste 40 years to get same result in 10years or less celery juice important
Im not drinking toxic vegetable juice jfl
Fuck a strict defined diet, i just eat what my body asks for