Eating

N

Norwooder

Master
Ive already mastered the art of being disciplined about not eating but I find that there is no feeling like eating gives you, nothing replaces eating, now im just a disclipined low bodyfat numb person. Food is the basis for all my enjoyment in life has anyone found a way to replace the feeling you get from food. I completely believe that there is no low body fat in life if you love food, food has just got to be eaten for survival.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
People with slow metabolism are destined to be chubby. My one friend eats exactly as much as I do, but while I struggle to gain weight, he can't lost it despite us both not eating dogshit.

So roids TBH.

People with slow metabolism are destined to be chubby. My one friend eats exactly as much as I do, but while I struggle to gain weight, he can't lost it despite us both not eating dogshit.

So roids TBH.
Thats not what I asked you fucking mongoloid

Try eating foods with a high satiety index score.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and ZyzzReincarnate
Yeah, going against your desire to eat is practically trying to fight against one of the most important results of countless years of evolution, it makes no evolutionary sense. That's why the most important satiety signal - CCK, has an anxiogenic effect.

My knowledge on the topic is limited because I'm an ecto that will disappear if not for conscious effort to eat, but eating fats definitely help satiety and based on a quick google-search, there are other substances that help stave off hunger, so DYOR.

Thats not what I asked you fucking mongoloid