Eboy looking chad at my school is ignored by women because hes shy

Daqirius

Daqirius

Kraken
There is this eboy looking chad guy at my university who gets ignored by women because he's so shy. Literally stands around during street party's and Noone approaches him

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: to be human, Gengar, EverythingMattersCel and 7 others
Imagine he joined a frat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and aBetterMii
Keep coping

Girls aren’t approaching him during the day but he’s getting approached all the time at parties + lots of tinder matches

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: mogging, EverythingMattersCel, p0lishsubhuman and 11 others
Keep coping

Girls aren’t approaching him during the day but he’s getting approached all the time at parties + lots of tinder matches
^

OP is another non nt who think girls approach during math exams because that’s the only time they outside

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: babineux, datboijj, Danish_Retard and 15 others
There is this eboy looking chad guy at my university who gets ignored by women because he's so shy. Literally stands around during street party's and Noone approaches him
Befriend him and use him as your wingman, you do the talking while he just stands around and looks cute. You can then approach groups of girls and have more success if they see you with someone attractive: "Hello girls, wanna have some fun? I'm Daiquris btw , this my dawg, say hello to the girls dawg, he's kinda shy you know, but he will warm up after he gets to know you a little better...".

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogging, Deleted member 22886, babineux and 10 others
Keep coping

Cope even harder

He's a depressed loner who complains how he can't get laid. Maybe get off the internet once and while and show some remorse

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: DarkWanderer, Deleted member 19036, Daniel Plainview and 4 others
Cope even harder

He's a depressed loner who complains how he can't get laid. Maybe get off the internet once and while and show some remorse
Did you talk to that nigga?

• JFL
Reactions: Leo69
Cope even harder

Highly doubt he is a handsome guy based on the way you are describing him unless it's a @Xangsane scenario of extreme autism or something. He can always do apps too if he's handsome and get busy, but he seems to clueless for that lol.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 21044 and Deleted member 19036
^

OP is another non nt who think girls approach during math exams because that’s the only time they outside
I am nt but he can't seem to get girls because he doesn't approach them and he's mentally unwell. I thought he'd be good looking enough for a girl to approach him

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and sub5inchcel
Cope even harder

don't listen to @Biggdink he got cucked by 2 meters masc hockey chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: to be human, sub5inchcel and Deleted member 17791
don't listen to @Biggdink he got cucked by 2 meters masc hockey chad
Those 2 meter hockey chads are actually 1.5 meter IT Philippinos.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel and aBetterMii
Nigga your avi is horrifying
Rate:

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, aBetterMii and RecessedChinCel
Those 2 meter hockey chads are 1.5 meter IT Philippinos.
you would be amazed at how much ppl can twist their reality to cope

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Daniel Plainview, sub5inchcel and 2 others
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Are you saying I'm coping?

I don't understand
i'm saying that his brain probably translates masc chad into short filipino to cope with "at least i'm genetically superior to the guys who get girls"

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, sub5inchcel and Deleted member 17791
i'm saying that his brain probably translates masc chad into short filipino to cope with "at least i'm genetically superior to the guys who get girls"
pls react my post. I'm an addict. Give me my dose!

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and the BULL
Cope even harder He's a depressed loner who complains how he can't get laid. Maybe get off the internet once and while and show some remorse
He’s doing it for attention dumbass

Do you really think a good looking stylemaxxed guy would struggle on apps ? Or won’t be approached where alcohol is involved

He’s doing it for attention dumbass

Do you really think a good looking stylemaxxed guy would struggle on apps ? Or won’t be approached where alcohol is involved
Dude because he's a shy mentalcel he's got no pussy and his looks are starting to fade a little, stop being a rotting loser and get a life. He's not going to ascend because he doesn't know how to looksmaxx properly and get good social skills.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Dude because he's a shy mentalcel he's got no pussy and his looks are starting to fade a little, stop being a rotting loser and get a life. He's not going to ascend because he doesn't know how to looksmaxx properly and get good social skills.
So he’s not good looking 🤔

You fucking idiot I used to extremely shy and depressed and still got approached at parties and got matches on apps

• +1
Reactions: ascension
So he’s not good looking 🤔
Still is but if he keeps being a depressed Rotterwith no improvement he'll become subhuman
You fucking idiot I used to extremely shy and depressed and still got approached at parties and got matches on apps
Your an ugly incel who gets approached by ltbs not them same jfl

Still is but if he keeps being a depressed Rotterwith no improvement he'll become subhuman

Your an ugly incel who gets approached by ltbs not them same jfl
Keep coping bluepilled dumbass
I’m not even a chad .. htn and still got approached by attractive girls when I was extremely shy

Now imagine a tiktok eboy chad

• +1
Reactions: ascension
Keep coping bluepilled dumbass
I’m not even a chad .. htn and still got approached by attractive girls when I was extremely shy

Now imagine a tiktok eboy chad
Your not htn, your a ltn stop being delusional

Your not htn, your a ltn stop being delusional
Ok so if ltn is getting approached then imagine how fucking easy it is for an eboy chad

Now stop coping you bluepilled redditor

Ok so if ltn is getting approached then imagine how fucking easy it is for an eboy chad

Now stop coping you bluepilled redditor
you're just lying to invalidate my story by equating it with your own experience, that doesn't debunk my story, maybe try a better cope tactic perhaps?

Looks like you found me
04B88500 2ECE 4ECF AF55 C7BFD32E08AE

Tales from the university

if he is chad or even chadlite as you say, he 100% gets approached

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and EverythingMattersCel
he just needs to download tinder and get 99+ matches. a shy subhuman like me gets 0 matches on OLD.

he can text with his FACE
set up a date with his FACE
during the date he lets his FACE do the talking
he doesn't say a word and then hooks up with her because of his FACE
he makes her orgasm because of his FACE
she wants to start an LTR with him because of his FACE

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
@Xangsane agreed with this because this comment literally embodies what he is and doing. He is so comfortable in his comfort zone that despite knowing what he right. He chooses to not do shit and rot. Impressive.

he just needs to download tinder and get 99+ matches. a shy subhuman like me gets 0 matches on OLD.

he can text with his FACE
set up a date with his FACE
during the date he lets his FACE do the talking
he doesn't say a word and then hooks up with her because of his FACE
he makes her orgasm because of his FACE
she wants to start an LTR with him because of his FACE
Maybe you tell him that, in fact if he wants to hell have to find this website himself

Maybe you tell him that, in fact if he wants to hell have to find this website himself
If i met him irl, i could get him laid in 2 minutes. my advice doesn't work on myself though because i don't have the FACE.

you're just lying to invalidate my story by equating it with your own experience, that doesn't debunk my story, maybe try a better cope tactic perhaps?
Keep coping man
You’re too bluepilled

If a fucking ltn is getting approached then youre a fucking giga trucel if you think girls don’t approach when alcohol is involved or shy guy can’t get matches

Reddit tier logic