ECA destroyed my sex drive and destroyed my appetite

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
Both are things that I want. I hope I can crater my appetite and sex drive again when I take it tmrw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991 and OOGABOOGA
Appealing, what’s it cost?

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Need to hop on this stack ngl

• +1
Appealing, what’s it cost?
It’s dirt cheap. You probably have aspirin in your house. Bottles of caffeine pills with 200 pills are no more than 5-10 dollars. Ephdrine Is cheap in my country since it’s legal. You probably have to get it in the form of bronkaid
Need to hop on this stack ngl
If u don’t have a history of heart problems and don’t have a family history of heart problems, you’re good to go for using this.

I can send u a picture of an ECA guide

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and OOGABOOGA
It’s dirt cheap. You probably have aspirin in your house. Bottles of caffeine pills with 200 pills are no more than 5-10 dollars. Ephdrine Is cheap in my country since it’s legal. You probably have to get it in the form of bronkaid

If u don’t have a history of heart problems and don’t have a family history of heart problems, you’re good to go for using this.

Yes pls send bro

what does it do and can you send me a source bro

• +1
B9C84C9D EDC9 4B11 932B 0E00ACAFC207

peep that first comment my fat nigga friend

• +1

Send me the pic king