Eczema Accutane

vitaminD3

vitaminD3

Bronze
On accutane for a week and a half and I haven’t been able to get a proper sleep for 8hours once this week because my face is so fucking itchy.
How do I stop the itching even though I’m moisturised the whole time? I don’t even know if it’s eczema it’s just so fucking itchy I hate it I can’t sleep

Accurate stunts your growth. The main mechanism behind its acne application is through massively inhibiting IGF-1.

Ask the doc to prescribe you a lower dose

Do you guys have autism!???
Google IGF-1 accutane

Go down to 10mg srs
even at 10mg side effects are similar right? Other than the eczema everything else is sort of fine it’s just the eczema is unbearable and idk if it’ll be same on 10mg

Do you guys have autism!???
Google IGF-1 accutane
no and it’s possible for accutane to lower igf-1 and/or bone density but it’s rare and in most cases it is in high dosages which I am not on.

Buddy boyo its main mechanism as a drug is through its lowering effect of IGF-1, the guys who formulated it developed it with this principle in mind, it's gonna lower it. Inhibiting IGF-1 lowers acne buts it's not good

Buddy boyo its main mechanism as a drug is through its lowering effect of IGF-1, the guys who formulated it developed it with this principle in mind, it's gonna lower it. Inhibiting IGF-1 lowers acne buts it's not good
I’ll just inject pharma HGH then

Accurate stunts your growth. The main mechanism behind its acne application is through massively inhibiting IGF-1.
It does a few things. It’s literally just a massive overdose of vitamin A to the point where you get hypervitaminosis A and have the symptoms of hypervitaminosis A (dry skin, fucked up night vision, telogen effluvium hairloss) as well as suppressing DHT and IGF-1 and accutane actually kills acne bacteria as well. It completely obliterates acne at the cost of your liver having to fuck around with all that vitamin A (and since it’s already formed it has to process it, unlike beta carotene where the liver can just get rid of it without converting it to vitamin A), so your liver is in overdrive, and of course vitamin A is fat soluble so it stays in your body and your body stores it in other places and it fucks up your organs. It’s literally poison at the end of the day with a side effect of stopping sebum production, that’s it.

It does a few things. It’s literally just a massive overdose of vitamin A to the point where you get hypervitaminosis A and have the symptoms of hypervitaminosis A (dry skin, fucked up night vision, telogen effluvium hairloss) as well as suppressing DHT and IGF-1 and accutane actually kills acne bacteria as well. It completely obliterates acne at the cost of your liver having to fuck around with all that vitamin A (and since it’s already formed it has to process it, unlike beta carotene where the liver can just get rid of it without converting it to vitamin A), so your liver is in overdrive, and of course vitamin A is fat soluble so it stays in your body and your body stores it in other places and it fucks up your organs. It’s literally poison at the end of the day with a side effect of stopping sebum production, that’s it.
what dose were you on?

even at 10mg side effects are similar right? Other than the eczema everything else is sort of fine it’s just the eczema is unbearable and idk if it’ll be same on 10mg
I’m taking 60mg a week at present. At 20 mg/day my skin gets very irritated

what dose were you on?
Varying since I self prescribed but I started at 80mg then dropped to 20mg a day over a period of about 4 months. 80mg isn’t even a lot for me I’m 6’3” so that would have been my normal dose. I got hairloss on it and the dose wasn’t even strong enough to make my acne go away for good so it’s back less than 2 months after quitting accutane. Just lol.

This. This you Niggers this.

Fucking this. R E A D T H I S

On accutane for a week and a half and I haven’t been able to get a proper sleep for 8hours once this week because my face is so fucking itchy.
How do I stop the itching even though I’m moisturised the whole time? I don’t even know if it’s eczema it’s just so fucking itchy I hate it I can’t sleep
same my skin gets very dry and itchy. The last time I took accutane was over a year ago...you've been warned