ED from Fin, alternatives?

Spergi

Spergi

SergiCabrERmaxxing
Some weeks ago I tried oral Finasterid 0.5mg/day and I got temporary ED on day 2 which lasted a few days. I am sadly a part of the small minority which gets side effects from it while taking. Are there any alternatives? I currently have NW2 without diffusing, just a receding hairline. To mention is that I life in the EU so no topical Finasterid.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and count grishnackh
It's literally all in your head. You fucked yourself into getting ED through nocebo cause by fearmongering baldcels who are anti-fin/dut

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
If you continue taking finasteride, there's a good chance the side effects will eventually subside. Alternatively, you can try dutasteride, which many find causes fewer erectile dysfunction side effects, though this isn't scientifically proven. However, if you do experience side effects from dutasteride, they may last for months due to its long half-life.

also op try progesterone to fix ed if it doesnt work go for RU, winlevi is too weak

• +1
Reactions: Spergi
holy fuck nigger side effects are clinically proven stop being a bum
Unless he had some crazy underlaying condition I doubt he has any sides causes by the drug itself you retarded nigger monkey

my point is proven by thousands of clinical trials you fucking brainlet. i genuinely hope you neck yourself tommorow
list your "clinical" trials you braindead nigger, you have no idea what you're talking about and spewing disinfo you hear from the various anti-fin shill online

list your "clinical" trials you braindead nigger, you have no idea what you're talking about and spewing disinfo you hear from the various anti-fin shill online
i geneuinely cant believe im doing this but maybe, just maybe there is hope you mistook the drug for something else, because no human could be possibly this dense, but here pal
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3481923/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5023004/
first thing after you type "finasteride side effects trials" in google. i really hope you are trolling, for your own sake

It's literally all in your head. You fucked yourself into getting ED through nocebo cause by fearmongering baldcels who are anti-fin/dut
Nigga it wasn't placebo, I was strong believer in the drug and said to myself that it is so unlikely to get side effects. I never experienced any form of problems getting erection before, but after day 2 my dick completely didn't work, not slightly, completely!!!!

Nigga it wasn't placebo, I was strong believer in the drug and said to myself that it is so unlikely to get side effects. I never experienced any form of problems getting erection before, but after day 2 my dick completely didn't work, not slightly, completely!!!!
I didn't say placebo, I said nocebo.

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
Exactly if people all around the internet start fearmongering something for some susceptible people it will actually become true but not for the pill but because of their brain

• +1
Reactions: count grishnackh
Sorry I am not a native, I looked up the definition of it, but it looks very similar almost identical. Like I said I was strong believer and said to myself that side effects won't happen to me because they are so rare. After taking each pill I stopped thinking about it, so it wasn't nocebo

Sorry I am not a native, I looked up the definition of it, but it looks very similar almost identical. Like I said I was strong believer and said to myself that side effects won't happen to me because they are so rare. After taking each pill I stopped thinking about it, so it wasn't nocebo
Get your bloodwork checked. Just don't believe all these guys telling messing with you. Fin is 99.9999% safe and effective

• +1
Reactions: Spergi
Get your bloodwork checked. Just don't believe all these guys telling messing with you. Fin is 99.9999% safe and effective
I did a general one, every measurement was normal. I am still waiting for the hormonal one. But it's wrong to say that it's almost safe when it is intervening in your hormones. Maybe I need the amount of DHT I currently have to function well, bodily wise, because I am only 18

• +1
Reactions: count grishnackh