Educate me on Bimax, basso, and jaw surgery.

TheRealist

TheRealist

Let's keep it real
Lots of topics on it but little info for new comers about what it is, what it does and how much it cost.

These are such general questions and most of them could be answered with a simple google search or even a forum search(I'm pretty sure there's a megathread about jaw surgery ).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Danish_Retard, one job away and 1 other person
Look into distraction osteogenesis (DO) in orthagnathic surgery. DO > traditional jaw surgery

• +1
Reactions: TheRealist
These are such general questions and most of them could be answered with a simple google search or even a forum search(I'm pretty sure there's a thread about it). Cost is location dependent and you haven't provided a location. Even then it would be hard to give you an accurate estimate of cost because it's surgeon dependent as well. You would need to consult with the surgeon if you want an accurate price. It's over for you.
Many thanks man!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 399
basso = bilateral asshole sagittal split osteotomy

Lots of topics on it but little info for new comers about what it is, what it does and how much it cost.

costs heavily depend on location and surgeon.
In America I Heard prices of 50-100k not sure if that’s real tho.

in Europe you can get a Bsso for below 10k from unknown surgeons to 40k from top famous surgeons.