Educate my son like an asian

ThunderBolt

ThunderBolt

Silver
If I had a child would be a good idea educating him like an asian? What do I mean by this?

FORCING HIM TO LEARN AN INSTRUMENT, FORCING HIM TO LEARN FOREIGN LANGUAGES, FORCING HIM TO HAVE PERFECT MARKS AT EXAMS.

Do you like this kind of education? Is it good for the development of the kid^?

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
No I did all these things but am now on an Indian forum being brainwashed by Punjabis

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, zharupodrugu, ThunderBolt and 2 others
The kid has to like doing all of these things in order for them to actually reap any benefits from it. I liked playing music, learning languages, and I've always gotten good grades, so my parents didn't have to overbear on forcing me to do these things.

This kind of parenting is not meant for everyone, both on the parent and kid's side.

• +1
Reactions: ThunderBolt
you were forced to do all this?
Yes they did

If they didn't force me I would have been on this forum earlier and would be a mod by now

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, ThunderBolt and Deleted member 25938
Forcing him to looksmax and heightmaxx

• +1
The kid has to like doing all of these things in order for them to actually reap any benefits from it. I liked playing music, learning languages, and I've always gotten good grades, so my parents didn't have to overbear on forcing me to do these things.

This kind of parenting is not meant for everyone, both on the parent and kid's side.
hmm, no way you liked playing instruments, learning languages and getting good grades as a kid without parents forcing you. It's completely impossible. As a kid you don't a shit about music, you don't know a shit about nothing in general, you just wanna to play videogames and do some sports unless you're forced to do other stuff.

hmm, no way you liked playing instruments, learning languages and getting good grades as a kid without parents forcing you. It's completely impossible. As a kid you don't a shit about music, you don't know a shit about nothing in general, you just wanna to play videogames and do some sports unless you're forced to do other stuff.
While I was forced to play violin in middle school, I actually voluntarily chose to take piano lessons.

Now I'm a multi-instrumentalist and composer tbh. Music is the one area I mog in.

While vidyas and sports are fun, I also enjoy the arts and academics. You can like both.

• +1
While I was forced to play violin in middle school, I actually voluntarily chose to take piano lessons.

Now I'm a multi-instrumentalist and composer tbh. Music is the one area I mog in.

While vidyas and sports are fun, I also enjoy the arts and academics. You can like both.
ok, so you were forced, a kid that his parents don't show him music won't get interested in that. Most musicians begin when they develop self awareness, around 14-18. Before that they're just npcs.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
Asian men are usually losers because their parents did this shit while white parents let their sons NTmaxx and have fun/gain social skills in their youth.

• +1
Reactions: ThunderBolt and ;-;
Asian men are usually losers because their parents did this shit while white parents let their sons NTmaxx and have fun/gain social skills in their youth.
yes, but only some white kids get the enough knowledge to become above average iq dudes. If the kid is attractive white parents are better, if the kid is ugly get him a good asian parents, at least he will be smart and will earn some money.

ok, so you were forced, a kid that his parents don't show him music won't get interested in that. Most musicians begin when they develop self awareness, around 14-18. Before that they're just npcs.
To be fair, any exposure the parents impose onto the kids when they are very young can be interpreted as "forcing" them to like music.

Kids have neural receptors too. If they don't like music, then they'll express that dislike in some shape or form. My parents aren't the kind of parents to confine me within one activity --- I made an overnight switch from drawing to piano lessons because I asked for it

I agree with the rest of your statement though. I would share you the music that I make now, but that'd doxx me.

To be fair, any exposure the parents impose onto the kids when they are very young can be interpreted as "forcing" them to like music.

Kids have neural receptors too. If they don't like music, then they'll express that dislike in some shape or form. My parents aren't the kind of parents to confine me within one activity --- I made an overnight switch from drawing to piano lessons because I asked for it

I agree with the rest of your statement though. I would share you the music that I make now, but that'd doxx me.
I started listening music at 15 and I bought my guitar when i was 16. That's my experience, when i was a child i used to play football and then i grow up with videogames and finally i evolved into a music fan, all genres except jazz/trap. Im 20.
My parents didn't tell me to do absolutely nothing, by experiences I got those hobbies.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938