Edward Furlong was 13 when he lost his virginity to his gf

Jagged0

Jagged0

Mr.Ellish 5 VIP [ 🇺🇦 blur gang] KING OF .ME

People keep coping on 20 not being late to lose your virginity but even in the 90s teenage chads got laid as early as 13

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8064
looked like a tranny when he was young, status halo from terminator though

looked like a tranny when he was young, status halo from terminator though
He looked godly when he was younger reminded me of leo if he had darker coloring and was ethnic I keep wondering what went wrong with him

Cope he was an ethnic that got to slay prime white pussy and do drugs while eating as much food as he wanted, he lived hard
Ethnic? What ethnic?

My brother also got his first gf at 13 :feelswhat:

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl and Jagged0
Ethnic? What ethnic?

He's half mexican, half russian jfl the blackpill of when he gets fat and more greasy looking he resembles his mexican side more to women, women truly despise ethnics.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Matthias8272 and Taylorswift
He was an ethnic prettyboy, half mexican half russian
too bad prettyboys age almost as badly as women

Is he chad?
Not anymore tbh in terms of looks, it’s over 10 years ago, but he was back then; tall, popular, really NT and gl

• Woah
Reactions: Jagged0
View attachment 674900
He's half mexican, half russian jfl the blackpill of when he gets fat and more greasy looking he resembles his mexican side more to women, women truly despise ethnics.
Cope, when he got fat he looked more like your average obese white neckbearded American McDonalds hoarder

Not anymore tbh in terms of looks, it’s over 10 years ago, but he was back then; tall, popular, really NT and gl
Who's better looking between you

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Who's better looking between you
Right now me, he mouth breathed some and jaw got recessed and stuff, but at 13 he looked better than me. He’s also 6’4 I’m 6’0

People keep coping on 20 not being late to lose your virginity but even in the 90s teenage chads got laid as early as 13

Cope he was an ethnic that got to slay prime white pussy and do drugs while eating as much food as he wanted, he lived hard
He looked godly when he was younger reminded me of leo if he had darker coloring and was ethnic I keep wondering what went wrong with him

View attachment 674900
ur being schizo projecting your ethnichood and white women obsession onto some random long post prime actor