• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: DidntRead, Pietrosiek and Deleted member 1464
vs
tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, turkproducer, Arkantos and 12 others
its because EE, india and china are the enemy of the west due to sometimes having anti western sentiment, so the west will always hate them and rate them lesser as a country jfl

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: turkproducer, chadpreetcel123, Pietrosiek and 5 others
well yeah, they're not exactly going to be mega rich utopias

they used to be the USSR

Giphy 3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Petsmart, Zygos4Life and 6 others
keep crying for me and my continent where sub4 truecels date giga stacies

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
keep crying for me and my continent where sub4 truecels date giga stacies

And where the children created in average looks worse than the average curry

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Develops me.

In terms of men even slavs on incels.is admit this and I'm talking north not the shit skinned variant the South
Source? I’ve been to EE (only those countries inside EU tho) many times and don’t really find the guys much uglier than the average Joes in the west. They just need better style and skincare.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
In terms of men even slavs on incels.is admit this and I'm talking north not the shit skinned variant the South
nobody has it worse than indians

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2661
Fuck so brutal. I hated living there, but the girls were so hot god damn.

Fuck so brutal. I hated living there, but the girls were so hot god damn.
Which country exactly? Central Europe is still ok. If it’s Romania or Ukraine then I feel sorry for you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 1464
Source? I’ve been to EE (only those countries inside EU tho) many times and don’t really find the guys much uglier than the average Joes in the west. They just need better style and skincare.

I'm. Forced to rely on anecdotal evidence this much I know North Indians atleast the ones mixed tend to be more attractive overall but could 1 provide me the source the other way without relying on anecdotal experiance

Then they’re not “average “ curries already

North Indians are a part of India they have 199 million people are you high the more tradional South you also go the chadder they get

Which country exactly? Central Europe is still ok. If it’s Romania or Ukraine then I feel sorry for you
Bulgaria, it was hell and I'm glad I left

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 616 and Deleted member 1464
its because EE, india and china are the enemy of the west due to sometimes having anti western sentiment, so the west will always hate them and rate them lesser as a country jfl
There are financial, educational and architectural standards that are taken into account as well as wealth distribution Etc.

They don’t just say “let’s mark every country we don’t like as developing”

I'd rather live in Poland than Japan

• Hmm...
Poland, Turkey, Romania, Chile and Croatia should be higher

• +1
First world: West/North of Europe, North America, Japan + Korea, Australia + New Zealand

Second world: EE ( I would call them “descended developed countries” as they used to be really advanced industrialized countries during the Cold War), maybe some countries in South America, West Asia and SEA

Third world: all the rest

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
The developed parts of Turkey are very nice. Still, the rural villages in which they are brainwashed religious idiots with no sense of modern society and life aren’t very nice looking.

Also IMO Italy is a lower tier developed country same with spain and portugal, still very nice thoigh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
nobody has it worse than indians
No
I'm. Forced to rely on anecdotal evidence this much I know North Indians atleast the ones mixed tend to be more attractive overall but could 1 provide me the source the other way without relying on anecdotal experiance
All indians are mixed bruh. Same with euros and many other places

Last edited: