"EE is easy to slay as a deathnic subhuman bro trust me"

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

"yeah bro you have halo beacuse your skin is brown"

-you look like every other gypsy lmao

stop making up stories, most of people who say these have either never been there or u have been and saw people being nice to you and thought they want to have sex, people in EE are usually really nice to foreigners beacuse they want to leave good impression because most countries here are unknown and relatively small

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: aspiringexcel, LegitUser, Deleted member 33711 and 8 others
@hopecel @aspiringexcel

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and hopecel
eyelid exposure is not easy to slay

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: spongebob, aspiringexcel, Deleted member 33711 and 2 others
Sounds like cope from an eastern european guy
ALL YOUR WOMEN ARE BELONG TO US NOW

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, Deleted member 33711, BideltMaxer and 3 others
Dude I literally gain nothing from lying in a forum like this one
If you want to check by yourself go to an international student hostel

• +1
Reactions: watah
yess, go ahead take them all
thank you sir, gladly. Every EE foid i've seen where i live in the north of England has been insane, way ahead of the native English girls. Seen from t he following countries: Hungary, Lithuania, Estonia, Ukraine, Russia
Hungarians are foggers tbqh

• +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins and Deleted member 33711
Dude I literally gain nothing from lying in a forum like this one
If you want to check by yourself go to an international student hostel
this is not specifically about you, its just ive seen too many retards larp about stupid things and overexaggerate, im from EE and i can tell you i barely see any deathnics LET ALONE, couples lmao

• +1
Reactions: got.daim and african_subhuman
thank you sir, gladly. Every EE foid i've seen where i live in the north of England has been insane, way ahead of the native English girls. Seen from t he following countries: Hungary, Lithuania, Estonia, Ukraine, Russia
Hungarians are foggers tbqh
ee women are ugly, idk what kind of creatures u've seen ngl

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and exo

ee women are ugly, idk what kind of creatures u've seen ngl
90% of EE girls is ee IRL here are attractive.. maybe only the GL foids are leaving EE to come to the UK :forcedsmile: MTB hungarian foid i see fogs most of the english women i've seen tbh. what country are u from exactly? if you think EE foids are ugly then you haven't seen englishfoids JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins, Deleted member 33711, got.daim and 4 others
90% of EE girls is ee IRL here are attractive.. maybe only the GL foids are leaving EE to come to the UK :forcedsmile: MTB hungarian foid i see fogs most of the english women i've seen tbh. what country are u from exactly? if you think EE foids are ugly then you haven't seen englishfoids JFL
You're not going to like this but you're just brown. Brown sees a fair-skinned female = stacy rating automatically given

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman, LegitUser, Copeful and 6 others
im from serbia, every girl looks the same, generic blonde or brunette, default npc ltb/mtb

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Deleted member 33711, JohnDoe and 1 other person
Keep coping while your country is a free brothel for shitskins

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Putin, Deleted member 33711, Deleted member 78207 and 5 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aspiringexcel and 📎♿️⚙️
American brah projects his cuck fantasies from America to post-communist shitholes
Post communist shitholes are were JBE is most effective

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: spark and hopecel
Post communist shitholes are were JBE is most effective
no cuz these countries are more conservative than the West

it even applies to German brahs where Eastern Germans are way more conservative than Western Germans

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Personally from what I see, ethnics do very well in my ee shithole country

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Deleted member 33711 and JohnDoe
EE Ethnics are poor ugly subhumans with 0 drip and exotic sauce that go there to study for cheaper fees compared to more developed eu countries, they still go there because muh “studied abroad in eu” moment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
EE Ethnics are poor ugly subhumans with 0 drip and exotic sauce that go there to study for cheaper fees compared to more developed eu countries, they still go there because muh “studied abroad in eu” moment
true but if ee guys say ethnics do well, which ethnics are they taking about? these guys?

• +1
Every Polish girl who I’ve known (US West Coast and Midwest) was with an ethnic guy, but that’s Polish. Maybe the Balkans is different.

If anything, I’m predicting that it’s Balkan guys who are due for a worldwide come up. Every Balkan guy I’ve ever met mogged me instantly in some way and I’m 6’2” and facially robust. It’s over for the rest of us when foids realize that the average guy in Serbia or Bosnia is some 6’+ masc robust war surviving basketball playing badboy. My first girl seems crazy for one of the Serbian NBA players, he’s probably in that DM by now, ugh :lasereyes:

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, Deleted member 33711 and shizuku11111
Every Polish girl who I’ve known (US West Coast and Midwest) was with an ethnic guy, but that’s Polish. Maybe the Balkans is different.

If anything, I’m predicting that it’s Balkan guys who are due for a worldwide come up. Every Balkan guy I’ve ever met mogged me instantly in some way and I’m 6’2” and facially robust. It’s over for the rest of us when foids realize that the average guy in Serbia or Bosnia is some 6’+ masc robust war surviving basketball playing badboy. My first girl seems crazy for one of the Serbian NBA players, he’s probably in that DM by now, ugh :lasereyes:
what serbia nba player lmao, is it bogdanovic? and ur somewhat right, balkan zoomers are underrated moggers, i wouldnt say average but lot of guys i know are tall robust buzz cut ogres who pull off that look insane

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and Deleted member 33711
true but if ee guys say ethnics do well, which ethnics are they taking about? these guys?
Idk tbh but i would imagine anything non curry and asian/sea probably

what serbia nba player lmao, is it bogdanovic? and ur somewhat right, balkan zoomers are underrated moggers, i wouldnt say average but lot of guys i know are tall robust buzz cut ogres who pull off that look insane

Yup. His face and Marko Jaric’s aren’t the best by PSL standards so it throws me off a little bit, but they get top tier foids so who am I to argue, that’s female gaze.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, shizuku11111 and Deleted member 33711
Money is king in EE, sex trafficking business is a big thing in Russia/Ukraine, mail bride ordering as well.

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
Mtn is enough idk any subhumans but im normie myself

Yup. His face and Marko Jaric’s aren’t the best by PSL standards so it throws me off a little bit, but they get top tier foids so who am I to argue, that’s female gaze.
bogdanovic is getting thirsted over by balkan foids now, ig he fits normie standards pretty wall, also 6’6 lol

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and Whatever
its ez to slay as long as you have money in EE sadly, women have that generational post soviet era ptsd lmao

• +1

stop making up stories, most of people who say these have either never been there or u have been and saw people being nice to you and thought they want to have sex, people in EE are usually really nice to foreigners beacuse they want to leave good impression because most countries here are unknown and relatively small
Kralju ocito nisi cuo kako je Mohhamed Brahim Augustus nasljednik carstva Mumbaija jebo Anju Bla prekjucer u Beogradu:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and shizuku11111
im from serbia, every girl looks the same, generic blonde or brunette, default npc ltb/mtb
Al slazem se sa ovim dalitom 100% moguce da nase zene fogguju engleskinje:lul:

• Hmm...
Reactions: hopecel
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and hopecel

I have been to a lot of EE and it is true that it’s easier for ethnics the west tbh. There’s no halo, that’s a cope.

I get way more matches on Tinder in Poland than in the US, even in Hungary I got more matches on Tinder than the US and the country has huge brown failo to large gypsy population. In fact I got confused for a gypsy there by many Hungarians lol until I started speaking.

• +1
Slovakia. Anything that is brown skinned basically.
gypsies even? lifefuel for @fentanyl :feelshah::feelshah:

Montenegro is even worse :feelsrope::feelsrope: every time I leave the basement I get heightmogged by at least 10 foids (I'm 6'0)

absolutely never began for sub-6'3 western balkancels

• Woah
Reactions: Whatever