Effective Mewing

tongue

tongue

Banned
The hardest thing about mewing is actually holding a strong hardmew push with the posterior third. Even I, a professional mewnigga, forget this occasionally.
So I set this as my phone wallpaper today
Barrett palate

Whenever I grab my phone to shitpost on here I see this and it's like he is laughing at me and bullying me for my subpar maxillary development and this in turn pushes me to cope harder with my tongue.

For the first time in a long while my tongue and teeth are sore like in the days when I started mewing.
My vigor has returned in full force boyos, all thanks to barretts palate living rent free in my head.
MARK MY WORDS, by december I'll have stronger results than that currycel salludon.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: bigchazy, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, chadpreetcel123 and 20 others
Salludon achieved results only at jawline and hooded eyes, besides those every part is the same. Salludon is fakecel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Almu, pisslord, buflek and 1 other person
mewing is cope bro please just stop

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5258, DidntRead, Lorsss and 3 others
Screenshot 20200207 231724

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Usum, pisslord and 2 others
Wide palate doesn’t matter as much as a forward grown palate tbh. Barrett’s palate is forward grown, but it’s not wide.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and pisslord
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 4645, Lorsss and 3 others
imagine taking mewing seriously in 2020

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope, DidntRead, Lorsss and 2 others
The hardest thing about mewing is actually holding a strong hardmew push with the posterior third. Even I, a professional mewnigga, forget this occasionally.
me to bro its hard asf to not forget :feelsrope:
in puberty it is brah

Same at OP. Im probably newnibber #2 maybe tied for place 1-2 and I do forget pushing with the 1/3rd of the tounge in the back.

I started mewing when I got my braces (front 6 teeth, bottom 6 teeth-> all teeth from 1 to 3) but not just mewing, more like giga hardcore mewing every second I was not sleeping/eating/talking etc. I got some significant results in that maxilla went up+forwards and my cheekbones got way more defined and also pushed up + forwards.

I didnt do it like most ppl suggest, incl. mike mew, I didnt place my tongue 1 cm away from front teeth, but more like 3-4 cm. The reason is because I didnt have a recessed maxilla, it was ok-ish. And so I mainly wanted to achieve upwards movement and less forwards. Too much forwards growth can actually be rly counterproductive and be a looksmin. Ive legit seen some ppl with way too much forwards growth, it starts looking like fish face.

I know that mewing works, because my teeth closed perfectly at one point and with closed mouth there was no spacing anywhere. After some hardcore mewing, when I closed my mouth, back teeth had space between them, because I mostly pushed up in the back, not front. In order to fix that, I started mewing with my tongue positioned 1 cm away from front teeth and pushing up forwards as well and after some time, teeth had no more spacing in the back, the teeth closed perfectly.

Now @ OP and some other mewing experts- Ive noticed that my front teeth are starting to protrude somewhat. That is something I want to avoid at all cost, in order to not look like a baboon, hence why I started mewing with the tounge pressing further back on the roof of the mouth. Does anyone have any tips on how to avoid front teeth from fkn protruding to avoid a baboon face?

• +1
Reactions: bigchazy and Usum
I feel like all slayers have fucked up teeth
me to bro its hard asf to not forget :feelsrope:

in puberty it is brah
After 17 it’s over unless you have late puberty

Last edited:
I feel like all slayers have fucked up teeth

After 17 it’s over unless you have late puberty
no..

it's over after 21-22

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
actually legit thread, imagine still being lazy in 2020

• +1
Reactions: Ryan and IndianJock
BUT BRO BRET FUCKING MAVERICK SAID THAT MEWING 100% WORKS AND HE IS SUCH A COOL GUY SO HOW COULD IT NOT WORK BRO?

• JFL
Reactions: Got the hunter eyes, DidntRead and rydofx
Does anyone have any tips on how to avoid front teeth from fkn protruding to avoid a baboon face?
You're probably mewing wrong.

Image result for mewing results

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bigchazy, rydofx and Deleted member 5061
My problem is not the back of my palate, its the front, its dipped down, it needs to go up so I'm just pushing on the front.

idk why most people on this thread are saying mewing is cope. i'm 22 and i have definitely seen some changes in he past year that i've been mewing.

• +1
Reactions: Usum, rydofx, BackFromTheMogging and 1 other person
idk why most people on this thread are saying mewing is cope. i'm 22 and i have definitely seen some changes in he past year that i've been mewing.
Most people here don't take action and regurgitate what everyone else says. Also proper mewing is hard. I've been trying for months, and can still barely figure it out.

Can't breathe when doing it lol

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging, Maxillacel and 5'8manlet
Most people here don't take action and regurgitate what everyone else says. Also proper mewing is hard. I've been trying for months, and can still barely figure it out.

Could i see your side profile in dm?

if you can't breathe while "mewing" than your palate is probably really narrow. Look into getting an appliance that expands the palate like the biobloc or mse. If you are not under 20 then you really wont see any benefits from mewing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Usum, HighIQcel, buflek and 2 others
View attachment 259229

Whenever I grab my phone to shitpost on here I see this and it's like he is laughing at me and bullying me for my subpar maxillary development and this in turn pushes me to cope harder with my tongue.

For the first time in a long while my tongue and teeth are sore like in the days when I started mewing.
My vigor has returned in full force boyos, all thanks to barretts palate living rent free in my head.
MARK MY WORDS, by december I'll have stronger results than that currycel salludon.
Lets gooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!
Ascend or die!!!!!!!!!!!
This got me hyped up jfl :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
JFL

@Salludon is

View attachment 259229

Can mewing fix having a narrow jawline/ narrow as fuck lower third? I know it helps forward growth in the face but what about this?

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Same at OP. Im probably newnibber #2 maybe tied for place 1-2 and I do forget pushing with the 1/3rd of the tounge in the back.

I started mewing when I got my braces (front 6 teeth, bottom 6 teeth-> all teeth from 1 to 3) but not just mewing, more like giga hardcore mewing every second I was not sleeping/eating/talking etc. I got some significant results in that maxilla went up+forwards and my cheekbones got way more defined and also pushed up + forwards.

I didnt do it like most ppl suggest, incl. mike mew, I didnt place my tongue 1 cm away from front teeth, but more like 3-4 cm. The reason is because I didnt have a recessed maxilla, it was ok-ish. And so I mainly wanted to achieve upwards movement and less forwards. Too much forwards growth can actually be rly counterproductive and be a looksmin. Ive legit seen some ppl with way too much forwards growth, it starts looking like fish face.

I know that mewing works, because my teeth closed perfectly at one point and with closed mouth there was no spacing anywhere. After some hardcore mewing, when I closed my mouth, back teeth had space between them, because I mostly pushed up in the back, not front. In order to fix that, I started mewing with my tongue positioned 1 cm away from front teeth and pushing up forwards as well and after some time, teeth had no more spacing in the back, the teeth closed perfectly.

Now @ OP and some other mewing experts- Ive noticed that my front teeth are starting to protrude somewhat. That is something I want to avoid at all cost, in order to not look like a baboon, hence why I started mewing with the tounge pressing further back on the roof of the mouth. Does anyone have any tips on how to avoid front teeth from fkn protruding to avoid a baboon face?
bump, need answers on this

AAAAAHH MY PALATE IS BURNING
I AM ASCENDING TO GANDY
Palate february 2020

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and rydofx
Im 22 almost 23 been giga saludon mewing for 2 months. basically hard mewing 24/7 and chewing/ tounge chewing. i can get away w hard mewing 24/7 cuz masseters arent developed enugh yet to cause ppl to think im clenching 24/7

My whole profile has changed. Teeth have shifted almost not recessed. Have prominent brow ridge now. chin is almost existent/but not quite

i still look pretty incel...but...saying that,

Will prob have most dramatic mew transformation ever documented and will make orthodontists close to non existent. as well as convince all parents to have children giga mew at age 5

Not even sure there is a proper mewing routine
But I had positive results at 46 yo.
It's a journey for every practitioner.

P.S.: I opted for pushing mainly up and backwards on the back palate (before teeth in the back)... but never had any tongue soreness from this nor difficulty to breath.
No cracks, no gains.

• +1
Reactions: gymislife
Not even sure there is a proper mewing routine
But I had positive results at 46 yo.
It's a journey for every practitioner.

P.S.: I opted for pushing mainly up and backwards on the back palate (before teeth in the back)... but never had any tongue soreness from this nor difficulty to breath.
No cracks, no gains.
ok boomer

ok boomer
I had to explain to my daughters what a boomer is but uneducated people are spreading faster than the fake coronavirus.

• +1
Reactions: gymislife
I had to explain to my daughters what a boomer is but uneducated people are spreading faster than the fake coronavirus.
ok dad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

Users who are viewing this thread

Back