Eggplant shaped subhuman 2/10 beaner female at my bar thinks she’s the main character in the world.

DarkHorizon

DarkHorizon

Diamond
Why do these fat cunts think so highly of themselves? She talks like she’s the main character in my local bar. She actually was born in the US and acts completely like a white girl despite looking like a terd with legs. She acts like she’s the hottest girl in the bar or something and this is a place where 10/10 girls frequently come. This is a 2/10 with an irritating face, from shithole Venezuela, poop skinned, and built literally like a sack of potatoes. So I’ve never spoken a word to this troglodyte because I ignore ugly girls but one day I’m walking out the bar and I don’t bother holding the door open for her as her fatass is walking out behind me and then she apparently complained to the manager that I was rude for not holding the door open for her chunky ass to wobble out. And then the manager tells me if I do that again I won’t be allowed back in. Wtf! I am not obligated to notice the existence of these untermensch women. She smells bad too, has a sweaty BO constantly. What a Disgusting obnoxious person. Why does god create those things?

• JFL
Reactions: Pollorex
Is this the first sign of schizophrenia or any other psychosis related conditions?
Did you take your meds?

• JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and Pollorex
Is this the first sign of schizophrenia or any other psychosis related conditions?
Did you take your meds?
Fuck off pajeet.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Aypo129
Kill her, trip her over so she breaks her spine jfl fucking useless creatures. Kill all of them

• JFL
Reactions: Aypo129
Blame the faggot simp carb eating men that are so deprived willing to fuck ugly subhuman whores

• Love it
Reactions: Aypo129
Kill her, trip her over so she breaks her spine jfl fucking useless creatures. Kill all of them

:feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Hellstrom
Kill that pajeet, venezuelan people are the pajeet of america

She would bounce like a fucking beach ball. I overheard her say she used to weigh over 300 pounds. Fucking nasty ass slob.

Blame the faggot simp carb eating men that are so deprived willing to fuck ugly subhuman whores
Exactly! She has a boyfriend too. Can’t believe someone would touch that stinky hippo land whale.