Ehrens haircut

alpslover

alpslover

tales from the guangzhou schizo asylum
Going to the hairstylist tmr and need to get the Ehren cut to fraud my nw10000 hairline, what do I ask for? Reference:

Show the barber a pic of ehren lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St. Fraudcel, Darkeningstar, Ultimate Subhuman™ and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Rea, autisticpain17 and 2 others
Ask the barber for his eye area while your at it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhumanromanian, Ultimate Subhuman™, counterintuitive and 3 others
Ask for an ice cream haircut or just show the barber a photo of someone who has it, you can find a lot of guys on tiktok with that hairstyle, it's basically a rounded top fringe with flipped out bangs

Ask him for a blowout textured fringe but keep bulk, now mark this as the solution

just ask for the 'yo cuh just cover my massive fucking forehead'

Ask for an ice cream haircut or just show the barber a photo of someone who has it, you can find a lot of guys on tiktok with that hairstyle, it's basically a rounded top fringe with flipped out bangs
Fuck man I’d feel like such a faggot asking for an ice cream cut I thought it would be something else cuz that cut is ugly asf from what I’ve seen

Fuck man I’d feel like such a faggot asking for an ice cream cut I thought it would be something else cuz that cut is ugly asf from what I’ve seen
Just ask for a fringe then, it's kind of basic but if you let it grow you can kind of style it to look like ehren's hair, also his hair ain't that good and he would look better off with just a normal grown out fringe